South Australia time processing to grant 489 visa

Guest Unregistered Anu

Congratulations on you new baby @strikker, but I think that the change to your application is going to set you back quite a bit unfortunately :(

If you, and @RHB, are interested in meeting up when we eventually get to SA then feel free to join the group on PIA (details above in this thread)?

Hi Persianharry,

Glad to join this group.Surely we will connect once we are in SA..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, today is our day, we have our visa granted, finally. It's been a long wait,but it has been so worth it. We are over the moon happy!!! I hope this is the start for everyone waiting finally receiving the grant!!!! :wink:

Congratulations! Well done, and hope everything goes well for you from now on. Are you hoping to move soon or do you have property to sell etc.?

Congratulations! Well done, and hope everything goes well for you from now on. Are you hoping to move soon or do you have property to sell etc.?

We are hoping to move within the next 6 weeks. House sold, just moved out last week. Waiting for the dog's flight date to be confirmed and then finally we can book our flights. Exciting times!

Hopefully we all get a chance to get together once all of the group members are in SA.

Hey Guys, today is our day, we have our visa granted, finally. It's been a long wait,but it has been so worth it. We are over the moon happy!!! I hope this is the start for everyone waiting finally receiving the grant!!!! :wink:

Hi Wanderlust,

Many Congratulations....All the best for your next steps.

We are hoping to move within the next 6 weeks. House sold, just moved out last week. Waiting for the dog's flight date to be confirmed and then finally we can book our flights. Exciting times!

Hopefully we all get a chance to get together once all of the group members are in SA.

Are you on the Poms in Adelaide site as well -hope it all goes well for you we are returning to Adelaide in April and taking our dog too More anxious about the dog than us !

Hi All, I was desperately waiting for my visa and I typed in Google “I am still waiting for my visa from south Australia” and that’s how I came across this forum and i am glad that i did. I had applied for Visa on 17th Oct'15, Occupation Learning and Development Manager, CO was assigned on 19th Nov'15, I had provided AFP and PCC by 3rd Jan'16 but I am guessing the DIBP resumed its operations only after the 11th Jan'16. Surprisingly, I got an email from my CO on 11th Feb'16 asking for Indian PCC document. I immediately responded to her on email that its already available on my application and I have uploaded a copy again. From that time we have just been waiting :-( Congrats PersianHarry and Wanderlust!! I am very happy for both of you:-) Best of Luck to the remaining folks in this group and hopefully all of us should receive our visa this week itself:-) I will also be moving to Adelaide with my wife once we receive our visa and will be happy to catch up with you guys there!

Friends,

With the grace of God and blessings of our elders, I am delighted to inform that we finally received our grants today! Yes after a wait which I thought would last forever, ended on a positive note. My Wife My kid and I can now plan our further steps.

My Job Verification was done on 24th Feb, which I came to know when I contacted my HR.

We are undoubtedly feeling on top of the world but I guess it’s more of a relief than anything else.

Will keep praying for all those who are waiting.

Wishing everybody luck!

Hi All, I was desperately waiting for my visa and I typed in Google “I am still waiting for my visa from south Australia” and that’s how I came across this forum and i am glad that i did. I had applied for Visa on 17th Oct'15, Occupation Learning and Development Manager, CO was assigned on 19th Nov'15, I had provided AFP and PCC by 3rd Jan'16 but I am guessing the DIBP resumed its operations only after the 11th Jan'16. Surprisingly, I got an email from my CO on 11th Feb'16 asking for Indian PCC document. I immediately responded to her on email that its already available on my application and I have uploaded a copy again. From that time we have just been waiting :-( Congrats PersianHarry and Wanderlust!! I am very happy for both of you:-) Best of Luck to the remaining folks in this group and hopefully all of us should receive our visa this week itself:-) I will also be moving to Adelaide with my wife once we receive our visa and will be happy to catch up with you guys there!

Hi Jags1209, and welcome to the club! I think you have done very well to get through the process without help from the information in this forum. From what someone else said in this thread I think you are probably just waiting for your application to popup on the COs diary again, so hopefully won't be too long for you now. Good luck.