South Australia time processing to grant 489 visa

Guest Unregistered Anu

Guest Unregistered Anu

Hi all,

I have submitted my 489 visa application to DIAC on 13th October with SA state sponsorship and with 60 points.. i got know about CO assigned for my file on 18th November as they asked for PCC and medical. i have submitted all on 7th December. still waiting to hear from them. However 3 months of max. time mentioned in website is been over. I am not getting any update about this delay. anyone is facing same issue or anyone can give information about Christmas shutdown period of SA. What shall i do?

Thanks

Regards.

Anu.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Anu, iam on same Boat. My Co assigned for my 489 visa SA, on 27th of Nov-15 and ask for medical of my family. i submitted every thing in mid of December, now i am waiting.. waiting and waiting.

Not a single response from CO. i send two emails to CO but it looks they don't prefer to give response to emails.

I don't know what going on there.

Hoping for the best.

Strikker

I'd also like to know if any of you have got your visa yet. We were allocated CO in November 2015, but didn't complete medicals until 20th January 2016 so we are a little bit behind everyone else that has posted here. If anyone has got their visa could they share how long you have to validate as I had heard that the start date was taken from the medical date?

Thanks.

I'd also like to know if any of you have got your visa yet. We were allocated CO in November 2015, but didn't complete medicals until 20th January 2016 so we are a little bit behind everyone else that has posted here. If anyone has got their visa could they share how long you have to validate as I had heard that the start date was taken from the medical date?

Thanks.

No visa for us yet. Just waiting patiently...:smile:

Hi Wanderlust, we are heading for the Adelaide Hills (hopefully!). We submitted our application on 1st October and we were appointed our CO around 6th November, but due to family commitments we deferred our medicals until 20th January so our file has only been sitting on the CO's desk for around 2 weeks, I don't know if that makes any difference to our processing time?

The waiting really is a killer isn't it? Where are you heading to?

I'll try and set a group up on PIA and then we can keep in touch with updates through that (and if anyone else wants to join the waiting stress!).

We are planning to move to Adelaide, preferably near a beach. The waiting is a killer, yes. I'm not sure about the processing times, it's really hard to gage. Some are being processed really quickly but generally they tend to keep to the proposed processing times, at least so we were told by our agent.

The group sounds a good idea, hopefully have a few more members joining in and sharing their experience.

Thank you.

Hi Folks,

I am from India and even I am in the same boat. below are the details.

Visa Type: 489 visa

EOI: 85 Points

Invite: 22nd OCT 2015 for South Australia

Visa Lodge: 31st OCT 2015 with all documents (except form 80)

CO Contacted for form 80 (Adelaide): 20th NOV 2015

Visa Grant: ?noidea.gif? Waiting.

Hi all, I have set up a group on PIA called "489ers". I have also started a discussion in the group, but no need to post again just join the group and then we can all communicate with each other easily in the future once this thread is long forgotten....I'm sure we will be busy organising a move soon!

If you aren't familiar with forum groups: go to your profile page, then scroll down a bit and in the left hand side you will see Groups that you are a member of and a link to 'Join Groups'. It should all be obvious from there.

Gosh, 5 months!!! Let's hope you get some good news soon RHB.

Have you tried contacting them to find out why it's taking this long?

Thank you so much for wishes. Hopefully we all get the Visa Grant soonest.

Yes i contacted and they said its under normal processing, and asked me to be patient and wait.

Hello every one, it seems like delay in visa grant is mostly with 489ers and specifically SA region.. i am also on same boar. waiting desperately but no response.

i am one step behind you guys. my new born baby is added in my application on immi account but her HAP ID is not send by CO. i am waiting for it. let c how much they take more time.

best wishes to every 489er. :)