457 current Nomination processing time

jmo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours and a new work day starts in down under. OMG this waiting is insane! I'm dreaming of getting the golden email, then checking my emails when waking up and it's so weird when day by day goes by without an email from immi. I hope one of us has some good news very soon, at least to see some progress here!

2 hours and a new work day starts in down under. OMG this waiting is insane! I'm dreaming of getting the golden email, then checking my emails when waking up and it's so weird when day by day goes by without an email from immi. I hope one of us has some good news very soon, at least to see some progress here!

Good luck! Are you using a migration agent?

I'm in about the same position as you guys. SBS and nomination were lodged on the 15th December, and I did my application the same day. Two days ago the company was asked to provide additional evidence of training expenditure and they've uploaded the documents but no response yet.

This is my second time applying for a 457 - the first time the company only lodged for a 2-year visa so we're having to do it all over again because I'm still here. Last time the nomination and application were done mid January 2014, they asked for more evidence on the 4th February 2014, supplied it straight away, and the nomination and application were both approved within about 2 minutes of each other!

The waiting is pure torture. I jump at every email notification.

I'm in about the same position as you guys. SBS and nomination were lodged on the 15th December, and I did my application the same day. Two days ago the company was asked to provide additional evidence of training expenditure and they've uploaded the documents but no response yet.

This is my second time applying for a 457 - the first time the company only lodged for a 2-year visa so we're having to do it all over again because I'm still here. Last time the nomination and application were done mid January 2014, they asked for more evidence on the 4th February 2014, supplied it straight away, and the nomination and application were both approved within about 2 minutes of each other!

The waiting is pure torture. I jump at every email notification.

Thanks Wombat84! That's great knowing that nomination and application can be approved at the same time. Getting some new hope now. Good luck for you to get some good news soon! Until then you're not alone jumping at every incoming email, same here -.-

Hey guys, my nomination transfer has been approved. I can start working for my employer immediately! Took 7 weeks + 1 day in total. Lodged on the 17th of December. Good luck everyone!!! IT WILL COME :)

Oh my god such great news! Congrats! So happy for you and so happy to see some progress in the forum! Enjoy the excitement :)

Hey guys, my nomination transfer has been approved. I can start working for my employer immediately! Took 7 weeks + 1 day in total. Lodged on the 17th of December. Good luck everyone!!! IT WILL COME :)

Congrats!!!!! I am very happy for you. This wait is long, and I am glad you got it now.

For me, 3 months today since lodging, and nothing yet. High hopes for approval soon :)

Edited by siebzzehn

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat.

My MA Lodged nomination file last week. Do you know that how can I check my nomination processing status?

Also, We lodged my visa application on the same day. I can check my application status from my immi account.

I am applying onshore. Currently, I am on temp. Visa in Aus.

My company started 457 visa process for me. We started all 457 process from SBS. SBS is now approved.

I think, me and @RachielleLauren are on the same boat.

Do you know the nomination approval and visa approval time for onshore applicant?

Thanks in advance.

I can't really give an estimate with the time cause it is different with everybody. My employer just sponsored at least 10 applicants last year and was approved in 2 month's time. My MA is now asking immi for priority processing cause my employer is really short of staff and me working part time has been quite complicated for them. They're wanting me to work full time already. My MA keeps telling me that both the nomination and my visa application are still "Application Received".

@RachielleLauren. Thanks for your reply. I understand that it's different with every one. As I have same issue as you have. I do not want to enroll in for next term. My next term will start from Mid of March. I am little bit worry about the delay in process.

But, Many people got their approval in last couple of days.

Hope all backlogs clear very fast.....

Best of luck.

Thanks once again

I have just been informed that my nomination has been approved!

Now just waiting for the visa.

Awesome news and congrats! Looks like we're sitting in the same boat [emoji51] fingers crossed for getting the visa on Monday ;)

Btw, do you know if we have to upload the nomination approval letter to our immi account now?

Edited by jmo