Man from UK dead, no identity, please share

Ikes

There was a thread on here some time ago from an English lady who was looking for her brother who had 'disappeared' in Oz but I can't find it. I know she'd been out to Oz and had reported him missing to the police, had tried to find his tax file number etc but everything had come to a blank. Does anyone else remember that or know how to find it?

I think this might be the thread you were thinking of @Rachel Tilley www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-chat-dilemmas/205646-looking-my-my-big-brother-missing-since-2004-based-sydney-im-moving-australia.html

The OP hasn't logged onto PIO for over a year, but she was looking for her brother and provided some photographs of him (post #8). There's reference to a FB page too, but I couldn't access that (possibly because I'm not signed up to FB) T x

ETA It's very difficult to draw any definite conclusions from the available photographs, and I sincerely hope the reason the OP hasn't posted recently is because she found her brother safe and well.

Edited by tea4too

I think this might be the thread you were thinking of @Rachel Tilley www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-chat-dilemmas/205646-looking-my-my-big-brother-missing-since-2004-based-sydney-im-moving-australia.html

The OP Harriet Roberts hasn't logged onto PIO for over a year, but she was looking for her brother and provided some photographs of him (post #8). There's reference to a FB page too, but I couldn't access that (possibly because I'm not signed up to FB) T x

Thanks tea4too, that is exactly the post I was referring to, and having had a look at the photos on post 8 they look uncannily like the man in the news today. What do others think? Could this be the mystery man?

Thanks tea4too, that is exactly the post I was referring to, and having had a look at the photos on post 8 they look uncannily like the man in the news today. What do others think? Could this be the mystery man?

Spookily similar appearance. I hope the DNA tests don't take too long. Much be such a confusing time for the families involved. :-(