Houses to Rent of Buy Perth WA

Guest DemiK

Guest DemiK

Hello there!

We have houses to rent or buy in the Ridgwood, Butler area close to the beach.

Homes are all completed and ready to move in.

If interested message me for detailed info.

Hello there!

How many have you got.................. are you a FSBO?

Johnno

Guest DemiK

Whats an FSBO??

There are 4 houses that we rent out to expats and with that we meet you at airport and transfer you to the house and give you an info booklet on places to shop, things to still get done, which banks, wherre to get good prices on cars etc.

We help others when they arrive to make transition easier :smile:

How many have you got.................. are you a FSBO?

Johnno

Guest creakybones
Hello there!

Hi

Are your rental houses furnished?

Maria

Whats an FSBO??

There are 4 houses that we rent out to expats and with that we meet you at airport and transfer you to the house and give you an info booklet on places to shop, things to still get done, which banks, wherre to get good prices on cars etc.

We help others when they arrive to make transition easier :smile:

For Sale By Owner

• 3 months later...

hi we are moving to perth on 7th october and have booked a villa in kinross for 10 days. After that time we are homeless!! if there is any property available from that time we would be very interested. We will be a family of 4 adults initially and would need at least a two bedroom house. The area is not too important but i have been told i will probably be working south of the river. Hope you can help!

Cindy

Guest azeemi
hi we are moving to perth on 7th october and have booked a villa in kinross for 10 days. After that time we are homeless!! if there is any property available from that time we would be very interested. We will be a family of 4 adults initially and would need at least a two bedroom house. The area is not too important but i have been told i will probably be working south of the river. Hope you can help!

Cindy

try international Property brokers and check my signature for available property in that area.

may it helps you.

Good luck

Guest beckerboodles

Cindy

Hi there, try www.realestate.com.au

rental market here in Perth is pretty stong, we viewed about 20 before we got our place, but we have a dog and were pretty specific about what we wanted.

They hold 'open houses' for viewings, only open for about 15 mins, you view along with about 20 others, and then if you want to aplly for the place you have to get your application in ASAP, along with 2 weeks rent up front, in cash, this gets refunded if you are not successful, but by cheque. if you get offerd a place and pull out you lose the money you paid.

my advice is to get any references in writing and take with you, as if it is not easy for the real estate agents to get holf of your referee's then this can make you application go to the bottom of the pile, from experience they only put forward 2 or 3 to the owners, and these are usually the ones they get first.

The majority that we saw were unfurnished, although there are a few furnished places, most of these are now looking towards holiday lets at this time of year, so only allow short term rentals.

Hope that helps anyone who is looking at rentals.

Bec

Archived