Proof of specific employment for 175 visa

racht

Hi folks.

I submitted the oniine visa last night. Need to now attach all the documents that go with it, (which will probably take me about a week looking at the volume)!

Where it says proof of specific employment, it says references, pay slips, contracts. Do you need to send them all or will, for example, just references suffice? I already have references handy from submitting skills assessment to the ACS so that would be the easiest. I'm just trying to cut down on the amount of stuff I am attaching as I am not the quickest that that sort of thing!!

What did any of you include? Thanks for your time.

Rachael :notworthy:

Guest gothicqueen

Hi. I dont know the answer but am bumping this as Im worried about this too, as I dont have any proof of income from my job which we have used for the skills assesment, no payslips or p60's and such like, I only have kept the stuff from the last 7 years! Ive got references from the employer and the certificates fro my apprnticeships but nothing much else

Hi

I provided references and letters from HR saying how long we'd been working for them but it seems it wasn't enough for my application and they asked for more information.

I have now had to send tax slips, pay slips, bank account details to show my salary going in, think that's all.

Hope that helps!

HH x

Thanks for your help. It's not actually been that bad uploading it all. Only took 2 hours - which is a lot less than I thought so may add some more info.... if/when I find it!

Anybody else got away with just references. You would have thought that the skills assessment would be proof enough in itself!

Hi

Our agent told us this week that in the event of not being able to provide "evidence " (in our case this would be because the company served his apprenticship went bust years ago) that you can apply to the National Insurance Office for details of who was paying your NI contributions at that time. But you will need to ask them to explain the information as apparently it's gobbledegook/morse code and only they could possible understand it! lol

Guest kia1

hi we applied for 175 last year and were asked for extra evidence we had to ring the inland revenue for a letter which stated the last 7 years wages, then we got the employer to type a letter stating that dereck was fulltime the amount of hours his position in the company and then year by year his annual wage and the ammount of tax and they were happy with that.

good luck

paula

Thanks, I've just uploaded Matt's P60s for the last 2 years, wage slips for the last 2 years, letters from employers for last 4 years confirming full time and work undertaken and his CV. Hoping that will be enough.

Guest sazzle76

Hi.

Oh this is such a mine field! We are trying to obtain info for 175 skills assessment and the company that my OH did his apprenticeship with is no longer.

His NVQs are not evidence of his apprenticeship but we have been told a National Crafts Certificate can be obtained, which is what was produced before NVQs came out.

Has anyone heard of this? or can anyone help as to where else we can obtain proof of apprenticeship?

OHs college is trying to help but he did the course 10 years ago!

Aarrrrrggggghhhhhh glad Im not the only one on here frustrated tho!

Guest gothicqueen

Im getting really concerned about this now, Im waiting at the moment for my skills assesment to come back, but my training goes back 20 years, I did a YTS in 1986/7 and worked until 1997 in hairdressing, have got all my certificates and my YTS certificates, so that proves the apprenticeship, what I dont have however is proof of my earnings, I dont ever recall getting a P60 and it was way before the minimum wage came into force and I never earnt enough to pay tax or insurance, my salary was normally given to me in a money bag (you know the type from the bank that you put coins and what have you in) so no bank statements either as proof of earnings, are they going to ask me to prove these? If so how can I? I have the references from the salon that show I worked there at those times but nothing else, can anyone shed any light on this what exactly will they be asking me for when I get to the visa stage, just will give me a bit of time to start looking. I do have p60's and wage slips from 2000 onwards however they are not as a hairdresser.

Archived