The weather in Devonport Tasmania today

JockinTas

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Toots said:

It was the coldest morning we have had in Devonport this year so far.  4C then up to 16C this afternoon.

I had to scrape the ice off the car this morning but what a gorgeous day! Off to Asia tomorrow and the mid 40's which is fine by me as long as the air con is good!B|

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2017 at 20:44, Toots said:

Yes Evandale, apparently we had a terrific thunderstorm during the night and very heavy rain - I slept through it - and today we had heavy downpours throughout the day.  Looks like the fine weather has broken.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/flood-watch-bom-issues-severe-weather-warning-for-northern-tasmanian-regions/526408

Hope things are safe with you, @Toots

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 1

Well the 6 days of sun and 1 day of rain pattern has been broken.  We had showers on Monday then really heavy showers on and off all day yesterday and the rain absolutely hammered down last night.  Today the sky is cloudless.  Typical autumn weather here.

3 hours ago, Toots said:

It was a really cold start to the day here.  Went for a walk wrapped up in coat, scarf and gloves crunching over the frosty ground.  Nice and sunny as it has been for the past couple of weeks.  No wind either.

Ditto, a lovely crisp sunny day and been walking through the Gorge today.

On 31/05/2017 at 10:46, Toots said:

Very frosty first thing but frost was gone by 9:30am.  Cloudless sky and 10C just now at 10:45 supposed to reach 13C.

Early Saturday morning (5 o'clock) Ball Bay was 9 C. cold.gif

This morning (4.30) it is 18 C...icecream.gif

Cheers, Bobj.