Guest Guest66881

Cops and drug use.

Is there a fine line though between rec use and addiction?How many people get wasted on alcohol on weekends to blot out reality?Both my brothers smoke weed and have done so for years.They will swear they're not addicted,but ask them if they can give it up?Nope!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Is there a fine line though between rec use and addiction?How many people get wasted on alcohol on weekends to blot out reality?Both my brothers smoke weed and have done so for years.They will swear they're not addicted,but ask them if they can give it up?Nope!

Both my brothers drink alcohol and have done so for years.They will swear they're not addicted,but ask them if they can give it up?Nope.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed, in fact it has many beneficial sides to it. Just look at the amount of medicinal benefits there are and you will be surprised.

You don't have to smoke it either, you can bake it in a cake, vaporise it, or even make an oil which is helpful to people with epilepsy and cancer.

If you lose the "Reefer Madness" and look at the facts, you will wonder why it was made illegal in the first place.

Guest Guest66881
Both my brothers drink alcohol and have done so for years.They will swear they're not addicted,but ask them if they can give it up?Nope.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed, in fact it has many beneficial sides to it. Just look at the amount of medicinal benefits there are and you will be surprised.

You don't have to smoke it either, you can bake it in a cake, vaporise it, or even make an oil which is helpful to people with epilepsy and cancer.

If you lose the "Reefer Madness" and look at the facts, you will wonder why it was made illegal in the first place.

Medical maggie as the hooks taken out of the leafs molecules there by rendering it non addictive, the shite purchased illegally is full blown junky puff.:wink:

Medical maggie as the hooks taken out of the leafs molecules there by rendering it non addictive, the shite purchased illegally is full blown junky puff.:wink:

I cannot tell if you are joking or not?

Sativex, is from the UK it is one of the first medical cannabis products marketed to govenments. It uses high CBD and low THC cannabis, they make an oil with it using alcohol and when the oil is ready they dilute it with alcohol and add peppermint flavour.

That's all they do. Nothing you couldn't do in your own kitchen.

Oh and cannabis isn't addictive.

Guest Guest66881
I cannot tell if you are joking or not?

Sativex, is from the UK it is one of the first medical cannabis products marketed to govenments. It uses high CBD and low THC cannabis, they make an oil with it using alcohol and when the oil is ready they dilute it with alcohol and add peppermint flavour.

That's all they do. Nothing you couldn't do in your own kitchen.

Oh and cannabis isn't addictive.

:wink:

:yes:

Nothing wrong with smoking weed?Not even when driving or whatever?So I'm guessing then smoking weed has no negatives?Wow I might go out and see if I can score some!:swoon:So smoking weed for recreational purposes isn't addictive?Ask someone who goes out every weekend getting bladdered for "recreation"purposes if they could quit drinking for the rest of their lives?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Anyone who thinks there a no negatives to smoking weed has been smoking weed far too long.

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

Well I just did a quick google search and found these links:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marijuana/Health_1.html

And this:

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/drugs/Pages/cannabis-facts.aspx

And before anyone starts calling me a do gooder,I have actually smoked weed myself.Tried it 3 times,and tbh?I don't like the feeling of being stoned and out of my brains!I couldn't drive back then but if I could of?Cannot even imagine trying to drive a car stoned?