Info on ielts!!

milo 52

I'm just after a bit of info on the listening side of IELTS.

I'm working though my book, And am having trouble writing in the answers to the question before it moves on to the next question, so I have to keep pausing it after each question so I can write it in.

Am worried I will fall behind on question in the BIG TEST, Any Hints or Tips.

Also which order do they go in on the BIG TEST!!!

Thanks for reading this..

Cheers Milo

There are lots of free sample listening tests online. I think you need to practice more so you will be used to it before you do the actual test.

Usually the order of the exam is listening, writing, reading and speaking. But when I did mine, it started with writing, reading, listening and speaking.

Mine was listening, reading, writing, speaking. So again different from zet01 above.

On the listening test you have 10 minutes extra time to complete the answer sheet. You can make notes on scrap paper during the test to aid you to remember the correct answer. Just keep practising, and try not to pause the recording because you won't have that luxury during the test.

Yup captain c is correct in the order of tests. I did it a few times at a few different test centres all with the same running order.

Don't be disheartened if you fall at your first attempt. It gets easier when you know what to expect the second time round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived