Good news for those of you returning to the UK..

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

The Dollar is at it's strongest for a long timea against the pound, so with house prices dropping in the UK you may be able to get back on the property ladder quicker than you thought...hope it lasts for the next couple of years when I go back.:yes:

Guest kdal

:no: No Earlswood it's really bad LOL for us here in the UK

and please dont say another 2 years, as ile be bald by then LOL:twitcy:

But Yes good luck to those returning:wubclub:

The Dollar is at it's strongest for a long timea against the pound, so with house prices crashing in the UK you may be able to get back on the property ladder quicker than you thought...hope it lasts for the next couple of years when I go back.:yes:

your reading the wrong news if you believe house prices are crashing in the UK

Guest melissa

That's a rather insensitive post. And a bit selfish. I sense an ulteria motive behind it.

A pattern is forming here, i think i may have sussed it....oh no, it's gone.

Darren

Guest melissa
your reading the wrong news if you believe house prices are crashing in the UK

It's more of a shunt, anyway he'll be back just in time for the recession.

Guest earlswood
:no: No Earlswood it's really bad LOL for us here in the UK

and please dont say another 2 years, as ile be bald by then LOL

But Yes good luck to those returning:wubclub:

Sorry,I suppose it works both ways...you forget that people still have to sell their houses before they come and I suppose a strong pound is not good for you coming this way...but the prices you get for your houses in the UK will buy a nice pad over here:smile: as they are still cheaper and bigger for less dosh.:cute:

Guest earlswood
That's a rather insensitive post. And a bit selfish. I sense an ulteria motive behind it.

A pattern is forming here, i think i may have sussed it....oh no, it's gone.

Darren

WHY? It was posted in the "returning to the UK" section, and those returning will be lifted with a stronger dollar against the pound and that house prices ar dropping in the UK.

Guest kdal
Sorry,I suppose it works both ways...you forget that people still have to sell their houses before they come and I suppose a strong pound is not good for you coming this way...but the prices you get for your houses in the UK will buy a nice pad over here:smile: as they are still cheaper and bigger for less dosh.:cute:

Earlswood, I so hope your right , but when I look at the real estate in Australia to me it seems expensive (property that is) into comparison to what you earn that is. It would be ok if you were earning the same here as in Aus, but to me it looks like a drastic drop in wages, therefore making the homes expensive and of course the interest rates are high and the exchange rate low, so it doesnt seem to be working in our favour at all.

But I understand that Yes for peeps coming back, possibly this could be the best time for them.:yes:

Guest melissa
WHY? It was posted in the "returning to the UK" section, and those returning will be lifted with a stronger dollar against the pound and that house prices ar dropping in the UK.

sorry, it was a joke. You're normally up for a laugh.

Guest earlswood
sorry, it was a joke. You're normally up for a laugh.

Sorry melissa...I am usually just bashed:cute:

Guest earlswood

Earlswood, I so hope your right , but when I look at the real estate in Australia to me it seems expensive (property that is) into comparison to what you earn that is. It would be ok if you were earning the same here as in Aus, but to me it looks like a drastic drop in wages, therefore making the homes expensive and of course the interest rates are high and the exchange rate low, so it doesnt seem to be working in our favour at all.

But I understand that Yes for peeps coming back, possibly this could be the best time for them.:yes:

I cannot even afford the bus fare to look at the house prices in the estate agents windows.

Well I can.. but would rather spend it on booze and stuff.

Guest kdal
I cannot even afford the bus fare to look at the house prices in the estate agents windows.

Well I can.. but would rather spend it on booze and stuff.

Well I am pleased to hear that you have your priorities right Earlswood :yes:

No point in window shopping anyway ah!

Archived