My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most boring travel thread I have ever read.

It's a travel thread - NOT a travel blog - by someone who has been a PIO member for many years and is keeping in touch with friends she has made on PIO over those years.

Anyone else can keep out of it. A first time post such as yours reminds me of that wise saying "Fools rush in....".

Unless you're a recycled member with a new name back for some stirring. :rolleyes: In which case the "fool" bit still applies.

It's a travel thread - NOT a travel blog - by someone who has been a PIO member for many years and is keeping in touch with friends she has made on PIO over those years.

Anyone else can keep out of it. A first time post such as yours reminds me of that wise saying "Fools rush in....".

Unless you're a recycled member with a new name back for some stirring. :rolleyes: In which case the "fool" bit still applies.

:notworthy:Yep agree 100%!

Anyways... Christmas day was alright thanks! We had a BBQ and some drinks. I needed a nap by 6pm cos I'm so boring to go along with my thread. ;)

The Irish have all left now and my good friend from taiwan so I was a bit upset tonight. It'll be really quiet and boring for me now. Only 2 or 3 more weeks biw and then I'll head back to Perth if I can find a cheap way to stay. Definitely instant noodles!

Have to say - I'm glad I didn't listen to people who told me not to bring any jeans!

Haha...but according to some, that have left WA shores for the more subtle weather of the UK.

Aus doesn't have seasons. Can't live there anymore, too hot to ever venture out, but yet let me moan about the house that is freezing!!

Looks like you are well and truly up and running now Stacey ! :wink:

Make sure urge you get your rural work signed off just in case you fancy doing another year....even if it's a no at the moment you never know!

Sadly hospitality work doesn't count towards a second WHV

Brilliant comment...... ha ha recycled member!!!!! Reckon you could have something there Skani!

I'm not sure what to do. I'm finishing here around the 11th. I could probably extend it another week. The couple I stayed with before had said just as I was heading here that I was welcome to stay until the 20th January but then it worked out here. They said last night I was still welcome but the woman's going away and I would feel like I was just getting in her oh's way. I'm definitely going back to Perth for a week but a few weeks would just be too expensive. Jake said what about maybe going to Bali for 2 weeks since it's cheap. Not sure I fancy doing that though. I was going to head to Esperance for a few days but it's just far too awkward from here without a car. Going to Albany though. I might keep an eye out incase any backpackers online are doing a trip. What do people think? Wish money wasn't a issue. Would definitely like to spend Australia Day in Perth