My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shifts are really strange. One day I start at 10am and I work for like an hour cleaning the bar. Then I'm back at 3pm till 10. Then the next day II don't start till 8pm and I finish at 11 or 12. They were still up drinking late last night but the boss let me away not long after 11. The foods been alright. I've been skipping a lot of meals tho since I came to aus which isn't good!

My shifts are really strange. One day I start at 10am and I work for like an hour cleaning the bar. Then I'm back at 3pm till 10. Then the next day II don't start till 8pm and I finish at 11 or 12. They were still up drinking late last night but the boss let me away not long after 11. The foods been alright. I've been skipping a lot of meals tho since I came to aus which isn't good!

Welcome to the glorious world of the Aussie casual worker! string and dangle come to mind. Does them good if you stand up to them occasionally and you dictate when you are available. Good luck and enjoy your time here in OZ.

Tell me why do you Aussie Shellas' give us Aussie blokes such a hard time? No wonder so many blokes looking to our Near North, in search of companionship .

Well, bottler's not an Aussie Sheila...(and from what I've read you're not an Aussie bloke either :rolleyes:)...but at her (our) age a girl has to be careful. Too many old codgers just looking for a nurse maid. :laugh:

Lots of women are happy for that arrangement. They look forward to the inevitable payday when he pops off.

All relationships are about social exchange, it is up to the individual to decide their worth and what they are prepared to 'exchange' that for. Money and sex are standard currencies but it can be anything & it applies to all relationships - platonic, family, probably even online!

Stacey's friend is going to do all the driving and she's going to do all the cooking - a fair exchange! Depending on her cooking skills anyway

Well, bottler's not an Aussie Sheila...(and from what I've read you're not an Aussie bloke either :rolleyes:)...but at her (our) age a girl has to be careful. Too many old codgers just looking for a nurse maid. :laugh:

Well wrong on one account and I'd imagine bottler has been here long enough to qualify as a sheila. A bloke needs to be careful as well with far too sheilas digging for gold. Besides carrying a dead weight in luggage.

All relationships are about social exchange, it is up to the individual to decide their worth and what they are prepared to 'exchange' that for. Money and sex are standard currencies but it can be anything & it applies to all relationships - platonic, family, probably even online!

Stacey's friend is going to do all the driving and she's going to do all the cooking - a fair exchange! Depending on her cooking skills anyway

Friends with benefits.

It may be a trend in older women's minds, but few younger men will besides using older women for self satisfaction will take it much further. At least in my experience, most blokes want ever younger women. Sorry to disappoint gals.

Not where I am Flag!Off the top of my head, I know 7 women with much younger partners,so there must be many more out there?

I think the "trend"these days Skani is for us women to find a guy who's younger!:wink:

Well...worked for me first time around! :wink: Except that he still popped his clogs before me. Obviously the lesson to be learned from that is to go MUCH younger. :laugh:

Not where I am Flag!Off the top of my head, I know 7 women with much younger partners,so there must be many more out there?

Lasting? Much younger partners? I'm afraid my experience relating to folk with 'much' younger partners is very negative. Especially if the very younger part is male.

Many older women would like it to be the case but if correct, 7 is extraordinary. You should get Channel 4 or who ever does those social doco's these days to do a program on it. Must be a very unique neck of the woods.