anyone goin to goldcoast

Guest sydneycfc

Guest sydneycfc

hi its syd aged 11 and i might be living in goldcoast so if anyone who is goin there can u plz speak to me and if anyone has been there and who lives there now can u also talk to me and tell me whats its like and are there any things for kids to do. 1 more thing is there any jobs for carpenters there or a joinery person because my dad works there and he doesnt no if there is. so if u can plz reply that will be a big help for me and my family thankyou.:err::err::err::err:

p.s.plz reply

Guest susie one

Hi we as a family are going to gold coast after xmas i think, ryan 15, charlotte 16, bethany 8, leann 18, if anyone wants to chat to any of my sis or bruv feel free to do so, , if you want to chat to them direct i can give you there emails, but first ill give you mine thats my mums,

Guest roma 1

we are hoping to go to the gold coast too with our daughter frankie aged 10. her daddy is a carpenter foreman in civil engineering) is that what your dad does? if so he can pm frankies,s dad for any information we might have to help him. also if want you can pm frankie. we have been to the gold coast twice and it is lovely, bye for now gail and mark :v_SPIN:

Guest Rickard Family
Hi we as a family are going to gold coast after xmas i think, ryan 15, charlotte 16, bethany 8, leann 18, if anyone wants to chat to any of my sis or bruv feel free to do so, , if you want to chat to them direct i can give you there emails, but first ill give you mine thats my mums,

Hi it's Lou syd's mum thanks for replying to him but it is best if you edit your post and take off the email address and safer if you send it to him on a private message...i will let him know you have replied.

thanks again, Lou.

Susie,

Sorry, I've deleted your email from the open forum, we can't control who views this information so ask that members pm details like that to each other and to ensure their parents know who they are chatting on line too.

Ali x

Guest donovan

Hi Syd

We are Joshua 12, Mitchell 10 and Harvey 4, we moved to the Gold Coast in August last year, we were really nervous when we got here, as we left all our friends in the Uk, but we started school and made new friends and think Aus in the best, we go to the beach on a weekend and movie world and wet n wild, sea world, dreamworld are not to far from where we live.

you will be ok so dont worry

Josh ,Mitch & H

• 2 weeks later...
Guest susie one

Hi don and fam, we are moving over from leeds , my oh is electrican and sitting his exam in oct, we were looking at a hol before we emergrate, but prices are high for us all, we looked on that site gold coast relocations, wat did you think, did you rent threw them at first , i was thinking of prising up flights sep whitch is still high depending on what time of year we go was thinking of 3 wks, have you any ideas on this , daughter leann 18, charlotte 16, ryan 14, beth 8 ,plus us 2, hope ur loving it there, good luck and thanks, sue ian and family

Guest donovan

Hi Susie

Gold Cost relocations is my company, when I moved over here (even though I have been before) it was like where do you start, what do you do first, how do we get a rental, car etc

so I decided I would set up a a relocation company to help people along the way, I have got clients booked in up until next year, wanting our help, so does keep me on my toes!!

As for cars I have a contact with a licenced dealer that buys direct from the auctions, some times saving my clients $ than what they would pay if they went to a show room to buy one.

If they are happy then I am.

Hope this helps

Sarah x

Guest The Birmingham Villains

hi im kevs daughter

im 12 next month

we r in the process of moving hopefully to the gold coast

we r hopefully goin middle of next month

i went 2 the gold coast at easter and it was totally amazing every1 was so friendly it was umbelievable

Guest susie one

Hi , thanks for email back, thats great having that, it helps alot of people out on arriving to another country , can you tell me where you have the accom, houses, appartments,we have been looking at biggera waters around that area, we like the lake side houses witch look onto lakes or rivers where you have sandy coaves at back, can you send us pics of your houses and where they are, what time of year would you recomend, we thinking of 3 wk to have a good look around and research jobs schools etc, thanks again sue and ian bingham

Guest donovan

Hi Sue

When you know all your details, flights etc, you would be best to send me an email, as you will be looking at short term rental, we will then search for the right accommodation near to the date for the area you would like to stay

Hope this helps

Sarah x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey im Blaise 14, living near Gold Coast area, there are fun thing to do, lots of beaches. movie world, dreamworld, sea world, white water world, wet'n'wild, < all theme parks and very fun.

Archived