Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


? Skills select 457 for occupational therapists

Recommended Posts

I'm an occupational therapist in the UK, do I require my skills to be assessed to apply for a 457 visa?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes you will need to for Occupational Therapist. Check border website and look for SOL. From there, find your occupation to see who is your assessing authority.

Nomination Lodged: 14th April 2015 Application Lodged: 25th April 2015

Nomination Approved: 18th September 2015 Visa Approved: 18th September 2015

Visa 186

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally only certain trade occupations (which doesn't include Occupational Therapist) from certain countries (which doesn't include the UK) or Program/Project Administrators & Specialist Manager NEC require a skills assessment. If your occupation requires licensing, you may need to show you have the required license and obtaining a license may require a skills assessment.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now