October 2015 EOI's

hjd

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PCC received, medicals booked in 2 weeks, flights booked for June 16, now all I need is the visa invite and grant! Lets hope I've filled in the EOI correctly.

Good luck all waiting.

I think you may of jumped the gun there a little bit

I think you may of jumped the gun there a little bit

Ha maybe, our plans are to spend a year travelling before finding work though, so there is plenty of time to sort out alternatives if the 189 visa plan falls through. My partner is also a nurse (now registered with AHPRA) so if I can't get the visa as an accountant we will switch the main applicant.

I think it's a good thing to have a date in mind. You kinda need it for your sanity. We've always given ourselves a date to leave of early Jan and even tho we still haven't had our EOI invite, that's still our aim. It's what keeps me going when I'm cold and being rained on

I think it's a good thing to have a date in mind. You kinda need it for your sanity. We've always given ourselves a date to leave of early Jan and even tho we still haven't had our EOI invite, that's still our aim. It's what keeps me going when I'm cold and being rained on í*½í¸‚

totally understand where your coming from. I was planning to fly out Boxing Day.(promised my mum and my boss is be here for Christmas)But as the days pass by its looking less and less likely. So I'm looking at the end of January now .

We were the same. Originally we thought we would go out end of Nov/early December. But then we had some hold ups with the skills assessment and the it looked like we'd be here longer so my BF decided he wanted to stay for Xmas so voila....it's now early Jan. That's all still dependent though!! Keeping everything crossed for our EOI today and we can finally get our visa submitted. We started the paperwork process Xmas last year so it feels like it's been going on forever!

Did you get the invite Denix2 ?

Yep got my invite! My brain was working on it being Friday tomorrow so was not expecting to hear today, so I've only just seen it! I think I prefer it this way though... I wasn't checking my emails all day in a nervous panic!