October 2015 EOI's

hjd

Hi all! Starting this thread for the October EOI's. We submitted our EOI on the 13th September so really anxious to hear something back during this round. I know it's the first Monday of the month so that's this coming Monday (Sunday UK time) Eeekkkks. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE x

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whattttt?? CaptainC you've just ruined my weekend ;) That's annoying about the change of date. Hey ho.....

Oops!! Sorry!!!

The good news is that with 70 points you will certainly (100%) get invited on Friday, no doubt about that! I hope that cancels out the bad news!!

That definitely cancels out the bad news! Thanks for the update Captain C....maybe I wasn't the best person to start a thread about the October EOI :biglaugh: I'm just so excited for the invitations to start coming through.

100% positive that you'll be invited on Friday with 65 points.

In the last round (7 Sep) there were around 1300 invited with 65 or more points.

If a further 1300 have applied since then with 65 or more points since then and only 1000 invites are released it may not be guaranteed.

Or am I missing something ?

Now that rounds are twice monthly 65+ will be guaranteed when the next round arrives as only 2 more weeks worth of applications will be waiting.

In the last round (7 Sep) there were around 1300 invited with 65 or more points.

If a further 1300 have applied since then with 65 or more points since then and only 1000 invites are released it may not be guaranteed.

Or am I missing something ?

Now that rounds are twice monthly 65+ will be guaranteed when the next round arrives as only 2 more weeks worth of applications will be waiting.

I suppose it's a possibility. However, there's never been a round when it didn't cover all of the 65+ point applicants and at least some of the 60 pointers.

I won't go as far as saying I'll eat my hat though!