Help - how do I front load documents for 189 visa?!

hjd

Hi all!

As the title suggests...I keep hearing this thing about 'front loading' how do I do it...help!

I'm not using an agent so any/all information is massively helpful!

Thanks everyone

hd

You cannot load documents until you have lodged your application.

Sometimes people will "frontload" their medicals, i.e. do them before requested. In my view, there is very little upside to this other than saving maybe a week or two in the overall process, lots of downside though. And I am afraid I don't know how you go about it, but somebody else might be able to explain if it is the medicals you are asking about.

Front loading Is uploading all the required documents with visa application instead of waiting to be assigned a case officer and then being asked for them..The medicals, police check and form 80 are the ones ppl can either front load or wait to be asked... (don't always get asked for form 80)..it can mean a direct grant and I believe it sped my process up quite alot however you don't need to do it...have you applied for visa yet?

Thanks for the replys. No we haven't applied for the visa yet. I submitted the EOI 13th Sep and still haven't heard back yet. I have just printed off the form 80 which I'm going to tackle tomorrow. Where do you actually front load documents? We want to get this done as quickly as possible as we've had issues along the way which have held us up and we want to get to Aus ASAP due to the new school

year in January.

Thanks for the replys. No we haven't applied for the visa yet. I submitted the EOI 13th Sep and still haven't heard back yet. I have just printed off the form 80 which I'm going to tackle tomorrow. Where do you actually front load documents? We want to get this done as quickly as possible as we've had issues along the way which have held us up and we want to get to Aus ASAP due to the new school

year in January.

Once you have completed the visa application and paid the visa application charge you'll be directed to an upload page with a list of documents and upload buttons.

If you scan all of your evidence now and name the files something like this:

SMITH, John Henry - UK Passport

SMITH, Jane Rachael - Payslips

Then you'll be ready to upload (or front load) all of your evidence on the same day that you apply.

Front loading normally just refers to Form 80, medicals and PCC's but anything can be considered front loaded if you think it will be required and you upload it before it is asked for by the department. It's just a way of ensuring that the application and the supporting evidence that you supply is ready for a decision, once it's been opened by the processing officers.

Amazing!! Thanks so much. That's all a massive help. So basically got to wait for EOI to come back and then do visa app. As soon as I submit visa app, I can upload/front load all documents that are requested for 189 visa. One more question...Can i do health checks and police checks ASAP...even before the positive EOI has come back? Thanks soooo much again everyone. hd

Yes, you can do the health and police checks now. Keep in mind that they're only good for 12 months and your Must Enter By date is usually when they expire. So the earlier you do them, the earlier you need to make your first trip to activate your visa - if your visa takes a while to be granted, this may leave you a short window to make your entry. If they expire before your visa is granted, you may need to do them over again.