189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

I have noticed that there is an update on the spreadsheet today. An individual who applied on the 7th September 2015 (Same day as me) received a Direct Grant today........hopefully we will all start to hear some good news shortly!!

Hi stablemav,

Did a CO review ur case yet or were u contacted in any sort? I have applied on the 9th of Sep. And on the 14th uploaded all my docs including pcc and medical but not form 80. Still didn't hear anything

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the risk of being reprimanded for posting a link, the spreadsheet is here ...... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FbZvlgMTC54aMv2LVhtcQuBXMfUkIpydWuZAAFHf8-Y/edit?type=view&gid=277&+f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=1250&pli=1#gid=1024841965

We have yet to hear anything, i'm hopeful we will not hear from a case officer and instead just have a direct grant, we front loaded all documents also....;-)

With the risk of being reprimanded for posting a link, the spreadsheet is here ...... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FbZvlgMTC54aMv2LVhtcQuBXMfUkIpydWuZAAFHf8-Y/edit?type=view&gid=277&+f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=1250&pli=1#gid=1024841965

We have yet to hear anything, i'm hopeful we will not hear from a case officer and instead just have a direct grant, we front loaded all documents also....;-)

Posting the link to this spreadsheet is acceptable.

Hi shelly yes you can go on holiday but the only problem with this is if you apply for your tourist visa say on a Monday and you receive this on Friday, but in the meantime you receive your permanent visa on the Thursday your tourist visa would then cancel out your permanent visa, hope this helps, but I would assume if you have applied already you should have your permanent visa by January

Morning all!

We have just woken up to find a couple of emails stating that our visas have been GRANTED!!

We're so happy, I can't believe how quickly they have processed it. 37 days. Brisbane processing centre.

Thank you so much all for the help and guidance from everyone using PIO! I really hope you all very your grants very soon.

P.s. We are offshore in the United Kingdom

Morning all!

We have just woken up to find a couple of emails stating that our visas have been GRANTED!!

We're so happy, I can't believe how quickly they have processed it. 37 days. Brisbane processing centre.

Thank you so much all for the help and guidance from everyone using PIO! I really hope you all very your grants very soon.

P.s. We are offshore in the United Kingdom

Hey Stablemav... huge congratulations - what a way to wake up!!!

What were the stats of your dates??? When did you apply and when did you finish uploading your last document?

All the best.

Hey Stablemav... huge congratulations - what a way to wake up!!!

What were the stats of your dates??? When did you apply and when did you finish uploading your last document?

All the best.

Thanks Guys, the feeling is great, lots of things to arrange now in preparation for flying out next summer, stats as follows;

IELTS: 8.5, EOI Submitted: 20/8/15 70 Points, Invited and Visa Lodged: 7/9/15, Medicals Loaded: 17/9/15, PCC Loaded: 17/9/15 Granted: 14/10/15

Thanks Guys, the feeling is great, lots of things to arrange now in preparation for flying out next summer, stats as follows;

IELTS: 8.5, EOI Submitted: 20/8/15 70 Points, Invited and Visa Lodged: 7/9/15, Medicals Loaded: 17/9/15, PCC Loaded: 17/9/15 Granted: 14/10/15

Congratulations @Stablemav that was really quick! Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi all,

we were invited to apply on 7th September, we lodged application the same day. We were contacted this morning by a CO who requested information / evidence that I had already included with the application. I have now uploaded these documents again but wondered if anyone else has had information requested that they have already provided?

Hi all,

we were invited to apply on 7th September, we lodged application the same day. We were contacted this morning by a CO who requested information / evidence that I had already included with the application. I have now uploaded these documents again but wondered if anyone else has had information requested that they have already provided?

Yes this is quite common. Nothing to worry about.

OMG!!! Woke up this morning to an email inbox full of DIRECT VISA GRANTS!!!

Direct grants in 30 days! Over the moon is an understatement.... Good luck to all those still waiting from the September round - it's worth the wait!

Edited by RMT1980

Direct grants in 30 days! Over the moon is an understatement.... Good luck to all those still waiting from the September round - it's worth the wait!

Congratulations!! They seem to be getting through them quickly eh....for some.

When are you guys heading out? Where you heading?

Hi Apra,

I think yours and my visa lodge date is same. What is your progress.

Regards

falcon

Still nothing, no CO contact and my application still is showing Application Received as a status.

The application contains Me as a primary applicant and my wife and my daughter as dependents, submitted the application on 8th of Sept.

Eagerly waiting for the next step, either CO contact or a grant letter

wooooohoooooo.....awesome news RMT1980.....

I bet the best morning in many many months...

Good Luck :jiggy:

Slight typo there... it was 39 days. Still amazing... but just wanted to clarify that minor point for any further readers.