• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Captain C

needed a clarification from you.

My occupation code:261112

Point break up:

Age:25; Eng:10;Education:15: Experience:10(Total 60) To reach to 65 points I need 80 days more so that year of experience becomes 8+ years and points move to 65.

I tried writing PTE couple times, but no major change to the score. I tried applying for NSW 190 visa but -selection points are 70 I suppose.

Can I consider applying for Victoria- 190 visa- But I observed the rejection rates are very high there. Please suggest. If I wait for 3 more months - I am not sure the chances of point scale for cut off may go high to 70

Please suggest, if you can think of alternate way.

Hi Captain C

needed a clarification from you.

Point break up:

Age:25; Eng:10;Education:15: Experience:10(Total 60) To reach to 65 points I need 80 days more so that year of experience becomes 8+ years and points move to 65.

I tried writing PTE couple times, but no major change to the score. I tried applying for NSW 190 visa but -selection points are 70 I suppose.

Can I consider applying for Victoria- 190 visa- But I observed the rejection rates are very high there. Please suggest. If I wait for 3 more months - I am not sure the chances of point scale for cut off may go high to 70

Please suggest, if you can think of alternate way.

There is no issue with having multiple EOI's in the system, so yes you can apply for Victoria.

If your PTE results were close enough to warrant writing a letter to them, then you could get some study books or take an online course. Then retake the PTE and you may get the desired result and have 70 points.

Otherwise, you could wait the 80 days to get the extra 5 points. There's no guarantee that the points will stay at 65, they may go up or down. But, looking at the recent results, I think that they may just stay where they are, for a good while at least.

• 2 months later...

Hi Captain C- using the old thread so that data can be verified.

Point break up:

Age:25; Eng:10;Education:15: Experience:15(Total 65) My points got moved to automatically in the system to 65 as on 29/01/2016. This changed the initial submission date of 30th June 2015. my questions are

1.does this mean my priority date is changed?

2. Do i hold a chance to get the invite for 5th Feb 2016? or I may have to wait for few more rounds?

Hi Captain C- using the old thread so that data can be verified.

Point break up:

Age:25; Eng:10;Education:15: Experience:15(Total 65) My points got moved to automatically in the system to 65 as on 29/01/2016. This changed the initial submission date of 30th June 2015. my questions are

1.does this mean my priority date is changed?

2. Do i hold a chance to get the invite for 5th Feb 2016? or I may have to wait for few more rounds?

There's a chance that your date of effect was affected.

The latest date of effect for the early January round was 03/10/2015 so I would say that you will have a two month wait from now.

There's a chance that your date of effect was affected.

The latest date of effect for the early January round was 03/10/2015 so I would say that you will have a two month wait from now.

Hi Captain C

i did see 3rd Feb round is finished and I dont see an invite yet :-(

The date of effect for last selection for 22nd January is: 18 December 2015 4.01 pm

Do I stand a chance for 17th Feb 2016 or only duriing March I will be invited ?

Regards,

Rickoo

Hi Captain C

i did see 3rd Feb round is finished and I dont see an invite yet :-(

The date of effect for last selection for 22nd January is: 18 December 2015 4.01 pm

Do I stand a chance for 17th Feb 2016 or only duriing March I will be invited ?

Regards,

Rickoo

Based on that then I'd say unlikely, especially since there are less invitations available than in January. You'd have a fair to good chance of early March.

• 2 weeks later...
There's a chance that your date of effect was affected.The latest date of effect for the early January round was 03/10/2015 so I would say that you will have a two month wait from now.

Hi Captain C

thank you very much for helping and supporting with predictions.

I have got my invite on 17th Feb..to apply for 189 and got my NSW invite as well. So going ahead with 189!!!!