Sparkydave

Which company have people used to help with the visa application process?

Hi all. My name is Dave and this is my first time at posting a thread on here (or anywhere).

I wonder if anyone can help??

My wife and I have decided to start the process of applying for our visas. I'm and electrician and she is a secondary school teacher.

I know some people wI'll probably say we should do it our selves but with work and our 10 month old baby we have little spare time to do so.

I've been in touch with a company called 'electricians Australia' and they seem very professional and keen to take us on but their charge of £2400 seems a bit steep to me.

Can anyone recommend any other companies who do the same thing? I've had a quick search but can't seem to see any others really just lost of info on how to do it yourself.

Thank you in advance,

Dave ?

Can't help too much, but make sure that whatever agent you use is MARA registered

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

We used Ian harrops,jenny is brilliant. My husband is a carpenter, we paid for the agent £2600 but we'll worth it, there is so much paperwork etc

I've been in touch with a company called 'electricians Australia' and they seem very professional and keen to take us on but their charge of £2400 seems a bit steep to me.

You may want to read this thread for some background. May be relevant.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Go Matilda have been great with us. Can't remember exact cost but they are worth every penny. Saved us so much stress!

Applying for 189 visa. IELTS (L:9.0 R:8.5 W:8.0 S:8.5 Overall:8.5):23/01/15

TRA sent:16/02/15 Positive skills assessment:11/06/15 EOI:12/06/15 Invite:03/08/15 Visa lodged:04/08/15 Grant:​22/09/15

Flights booked to Adelaide 12th Jan 2016

Hi Dave.

This website might help:

http://migrationagentreviews.com/

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com and acollett@bdhtax.com

Hi all. My name is Dave and this is my first time at posting a thread on here (or anywhere).

I wonder if anyone can help??

My wife and I have decided to start the process of applying for our visas. I'm and electrician and she is a secondary school teacher.

I know some people wI'll probably say we should do it our selves but with work and our 10 month old baby we have little spare time to do so.

Can anyone recommend any other companies who do the same thing? I've had a quick search but can't seem to see any others really just lost of info on how to do it yourself.

Thank you in advance,

Dave 

We used Jenny from Ian Harrop, she was fantastic. I think you'll find that Electricians Australia aren't MARA registered and people have been looking for refunds without success in many cases.

AITSL assessment complete-09/10/2014 | IELTS L8.5, R8, W8.5, S8.5. -13/12/2014 | EOI submitted 07/01/2015 (65) invite 09/01/2015 | 189 Visa applied - 10/01/2015 | Meds -20/02/2015 | PCC-08/03/2015 | Visa granted! - 20/03/2015.

Go Matilda have been great with us. Can't remember exact cost but they are worth every penny. Saved us so much stress!

I second Mazza - GM have been spot on.

-Lewis

189 | 26311: NW & Comp Engineer | PTE: 90 on all | ​PCC: June 16 | ACS: Positive July 7 | EOI: 60 points July 7 | Invited: Aug 3 | Visa Lodged: Aug 4 | Medicals: Aug 13 | Grant: Aug 21 :ssign19:

www.visabureau.com › ... › Australia Skilled Migration very good advice provided and guided me through every step can not fault them.

My case worker sue tempany is outstanding responds to emails quickly and has put up with many anxious emails from myself haha.

VIsa application lodged 18th July, hope this helps and good luck Must say though be prepared to be patient very patient as it is

a waiting game once all documents completed, eg wait for skills assessment, wait for invitation, wait for case worker, wait for grant ...

Thank you for all of your help guys and girls. I will get in touch with your recommendations and most certainly not use 'electriciansaustralia' MARA registered. I'll let you know how I get on!

Thank you