Which company have people used to help with the visa application process?

Sparkydave

Hi all. My name is Dave and this is my first time at posting a thread on here (or anywhere).

I wonder if anyone can help??

My wife and I have decided to start the process of applying for our visas. I'm and electrician and she is a secondary school teacher.

I know some people wI'll probably say we should do it our selves but with work and our 10 month old baby we have little spare time to do so.

I've been in touch with a company called 'electricians Australia' and they seem very professional and keen to take us on but their charge of £2400 seems a bit steep to me.

Can anyone recommend any other companies who do the same thing? I've had a quick search but can't seem to see any others really just lost of info on how to do it yourself.

Thank you in advance,

Dave ?

Hi all. My name is Dave and this is my first time at posting a thread on here (or anywhere).

I wonder if anyone can help??

My wife and I have decided to start the process of applying for our visas. I'm and electrician and she is a secondary school teacher.

I know some people wI'll probably say we should do it our selves but with work and our 10 month old baby we have little spare time to do so.

I've been in touch with a company called 'electricians Australia' and they seem very professional and keen to take us on but their charge of £2400 seems a bit steep to me.

Can anyone recommend any other companies who do the same thing? I've had a quick search but can't seem to see any others really just lost of info on how to do it yourself.

Thank you in advance,

Dave 

We used Jenny from Ian Harrop, she was fantastic. I think you'll find that Electricians Australia aren't MARA registered and people have been looking for refunds without success in many cases.

www.visabureau.com › ... › Australia Skilled Migration very good advice provided and guided me through every step can not fault them.

My case worker sue tempany is outstanding responds to emails quickly and has put up with many anxious emails from myself haha.

VIsa application lodged 18th July, hope this helps and good luck Must say though be prepared to be patient very patient as it is

a waiting game once all documents completed, eg wait for skills assessment, wait for invitation, wait for case worker, wait for grant ...