Health checks for partner visa. Help!! :)

Liamshikari

Hey guys,

I went onto my application and saw underneath the evidence I had uploaded like a get health check, or something similar. anyway when I clicked on it, I was asked a few yes or no questions. I don't recall seeing this before? Does this mean I should get on with organising my health check, like is that the way they give you the nudge to get that done? Or would I receive official word asking for it?

Also after I completed the little questionnaire it asked me to print referral to bring along to an actual appointment. However I was at home when doing it and had no printer, I thought maybe it would open up into a document I could download.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :)

The thing you are referring to is the health declaration.

You can go back into your immiaccount and print the form out at any time by clicking the same 'get health details' button. (Make sure your browser allows pop ups, I had an issue with this myself and the form wasn't shown before I realised it was my internet browser blocking the form from popping up).

On the printed form in the top right corner you'll see a barcode and underneath that you see 'HAP' followed by a number. When you phone one of the authorised migration medical centres to book they'll ask for this number for each applicant.

You can go right ahead with the Medicals if you wish, however the wait time for the partner visa does take some time so it is advisable not to do the medical in the early stages of an application, rather you should wait until a visa case officer requests them by email.

Archived