190 Visa - July 2015 applications

cengland

Hi everybody

Have a nice day

Today I received

information from my agent that my assessment with VETASSESS has been completed and they have not approve my Bachelor degree and has not been considered as highly relevant to the nominated occupation... although my bachelor degree from well know university and my subject its purely relevant for that occupation I choose even my hop experience its match!!

Plz I need ur opinion and I will be thankful for what can I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have lodged by subclass 190 visa for SA,Co has asked us to provide form 80 c for both my partner & me and proof of evidence for employment.I have not hired any agent for this process of mine.

Kindly guide me in immi account where to upload form 80 c and there is a problem with this form wherein , I am not able to digitally sign it is it ok if I upload it without signing.

1.) I have sent across form 80c to them fully filled through email as I didn’t knew where to upload the same in our immi account.In case if anyone knows ,Kindly update me with same.

2.) In proof of evidence of employment,I have already uploaded Appointment letter,Reference letter(for my current & ex company),Relieving letter for my ex company in immi account prior to CO been assigned.Now I have emailed the CO my salary slip for the period Jan-Aug 2015 for my current company(as I was asked to furnish the details prior to invitation) and last 2 years Form – 16 for my current company.

Note : I have never filed Tax return

Will this be more than enough or should I provide more details.

Kindly reply at the earliest as , I am confused and getting a bit stressed out too.

Regards,

Ratish

If you've provided everything required, including medicals and police checks, you may not hear about being allocated a case officer. You may simply receive an email with the decision on your visa application.

Hi,

Any Idea where Form 80c HAS TO BE UPLOADED in ImmiAccount

Kindly guide me in immi account where to upload form 80 c and there is a problem with this form wherein , I am not able to digitally sign it is it ok if I upload it without signing.

You can upload it under Character Evidence since this is what the form is considered. No you cannot send it unsigned. You complete it, print it, sign it and scan it back in.

Hi everyone, just filling out my 190 application form. I see everyone has needed to submit supporting documents at some stage. I have got through to the end of my application and it is now ready to submit. I haven't been asked to upload any supporting documents thus far. At what point, do I upload supporting documents?

Thank you.

Also, can someone please advise me, who can you get documents certified from, outside Australia to support a 190 visa application? They guidelines on the immi website are not very specific on this matter.

Just for normal documents, not including Statutory Declarations, you can use anyone with good standing in the community, such as a teacher, police officer, doctor, solicitor, magistrate etc.

If you are uploading full colour scans of original documents then nothing needs to be certified, but if you are uploading a copy of a document then it will need to be certified.