190 Visa - July 2015 applications

cengland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, we just got the reply from DIBP that our SN190 visas (me, wife and kid) has been granted.

I applied with DIBP on 23-06-2015, CO assigned on 13-08-2015 and asked for some documents and gave deadline for 28 days. I provided the same on 21-08-2015. And today 03-09-2015 visa is granted....Alhamdolillah.

Got my grant!!! No case officer assigned - just straight to grant! So pleased!!

Applied on the 10th July 2015, Front loaded all docs including my medical and police check on the same day (started getting these together even before I had my Vetassess returned), Granted 190 visa on the 2nd Sept 2015. WOOHOO!!

Good luck everyone. It's an anxious wait but it's all worth it in the end.

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a response from DIBP - they have requested some further documents.

Evidence of Employment - I have references from all my previous employers, CV and payslips. Any ideas what I could provide further?

Birth Certificate - My other half's country doesn't provide certificates at birth so we don't have one. Provided the passport scanned, but this is rejected - all we have otherwise is her National ID card - do you think that would work?

Thanks.

DIBP requests a different type of reference compared with ACS/VETASSESS.

Max 5 responsibilities and should state your salary

Hello every one,

i wondering if you any one could help me ! .. I had mention duplicate points on my job duties certificates for the current company and former company, is that reflect and negative on result of

vetassess assessment ??

Thank you in advance

It's difficult to understand your question, can you re-word it please.

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a response from DIBP - they have requested some further documents.

Evidence of Employment - I have references from all my previous employers, CV and payslips. Any ideas what I could provide further?

Birth Certificate - My other half's country doesn't provide certificates at birth so we don't have one. Provided the passport scanned, but this is rejected - all we have otherwise is her National ID card - do you think that would work?

Thanks.

Hello mate!

I'm hoping what I sent for my Evidence Of Employment will help you out. Not sure about what you'd do for your partner's birth cert but there must be a way to get a formal document from the high commission of that country which confirms what you're saying about them not supplying birth certs and further confirms that she is a citizen. Most countries have a high commission in London so it might be as easy as making a local phone call to them to ask for help or making the trip if you're based in London. They should be able to put something in writing for you.

All in all, just try to back up everything you say with a formal document. Otherwise, it's just your word they have to go on where others have proof.

Evidence of Employment: For my evidence of employment, I sent the following;

Statement Of Service: The HR dept at all the companies you worked for should be able to provide this. It's not a reference as such because it focuses on confirming the key factors that are important to the DIBP which are;

• Your dates of employment

• Your official Job Title

• Your duties and responsibilities

• Hours worked per week

Ensure that it is on the company letterhead and that it is signed.

Employment Contract: Dig it out and send it to them. Even if you've lost your copy, the HR department of all your previous employers should still have it on file and be able to send it to you. If the company was too small to have a HR department, then ask for a Statement Of Service from the person you reported into or anyone senior that is still in the company who remembers you working there. If they can confirm your job title, duties and contracted hours (35hours a week for example), get them to put it on letterhead and sign it. You might find it easier if you draft it for them and send it to them to check, confirm, sign and print on letterhead for you. The employment contract will only prove that you were offered the job - it wont prove how long you worked there for so please try and get the Statement Of Service to back it up with.

P60 / Annual Tax Advice:

This is the best way to confirm how long you worked with the company. Again, it wont confirm your duties so you will still need the Statement of Service but it will confirm your time served with the company. Get one for each year you spent with each company. Again, if you've misplaced this, the HR department and/or the payroll dept in any company can re-print this for you. It's a lot easier for the DIAP agent to read a P60 than go through every months payslip for however many years you worked at each company. They don't just want proof that you worked somewhere, they want proof of how long you were there for as your points are based on years of experience.

I didn't send a single payslip with my application and still got my grant without a CO even being allocated. I just got all my P60's from the HR dept of my old companies and sent those. It's much tidier and easier for the case officer to read.

Good luck mate!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Edited by MissNancy

The agent we used had got us to fill the form 80 in before we lodged. They prepared our EOI so well, nothing was needed or requested. All documents front loaded and visa granted just under 8wks of lodging. Hope u hear soon

Hi. Do you mind to tell which agent you sued to lodge your visa? You applied from onshore or offshore? Thanks and congratulations!

hi we used This is Australia in Surfers Paradise, queensland. They were amazing. I was up against time as I had to lodge my visa before my 45th birthday to get the 15 points, they would send me a list of what I needed to do at several stages throughout the process so that when the time came to lodge, the documents/info was all there, making the process less stressful. My visa was lodged about 8 wks before my birthday. The whole process took around 8 months, couldn't have done it without them. I am a nurse from Scotland and applied whilst in the UK. Good luck, hope this helps

Carolann

Yes we lodged on 29th May, uploaded all documents excluding medicals and police checks the following week. Heard off CO asking for medicals (done 4th august and uploaded 12th - delay on uploading mine from the hospital had to chase them up) and police checks (received 10th august) last week of august CO asked for little more info from my partner (going over with him as electrician) did that the next day. Then been waiting since then.. That was the worst wait ever! Thanks everyone.

Yes we lodged on 29th May, uploaded all documents excluding medicals and police checks the following week. Heard off CO asking for medicals (done 4th august and uploaded 12th - delay on uploading mine from the hospital had to chase them up) and police checks (received 10th august) last week of august CO asked for little more info from my partner (going over with him as electrician) did that the next day. Then been waiting since then.. That was the worst wait ever! Thanks everyone.

In your case, the "clock" started ticking on the 12th August (the day everything's uploaded), which is one day before me (even though the initial lodgement was July).

I know I shouldn't try and read anything into it or try see patterns, where there are none.... but man I hope this means my grant (hopefully!!) is close.

Congrats again!

Hi,

We lodged our 190 visa on 27th July, heard from CO this morning(16 sept). Have sent the requested docs......awaiting a grant....fingers crossed... :o

Crossed fingers and toes! :)

What are all these "requested docs" people keep referring to though? Do you mean the medicals / police clearance and the like, or supplementary info to support claims you've worked at a certain place, etc?

My agent is handing all of these sort of things, so I'm a little in the dark about the submission process.

Crossed fingers and toes! :)

What are all these "requested docs" people keep referring to though? Do you mean the medicals / police clearance and the like, or supplementary info to support claims you've worked at a certain place, etc?

My agent is handing all of these sort of things, so I'm a little in the dark about the submission process.

entre

I had taken up PTE. My CO is unable to verify the send score card. So I had re sent it via person test center.... PCC/medical...front loaded...that was not requested....