189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

As I have studied in a regional area (Curtin University in Perth) and I know I am eligible for the 5 points. My question is, what document should i provide to prove this? I have a Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement which I got from the uni at my graduation ceremony, is this enough?

Thanks.

Hi guys - excellent news Mazza!!

Pommie et al - the CO asked for medicals for hubby and DD as there is slight delay in theirs due to minor investigations which should all be cleared within 2 weeks - so if it hadn't have been for that I think we would have had a direct grant grrrr haha xx good luck - any news??

Awesome Pommie. So glad for you. When you heading to Oz? You're going to Perth as well right?

Im not 100% certain.... We're heading over to Perth at Xmas time for a holiday... But I think it might be early 2017 (Feb 2017) that I make the final move as I want to do two years in my current job before I head back....

wife has different plans and wants to move in about 37 seconds time.....

lets make ale sure we grab a beer when we are both out there..... Have you locked down when you plan on heading over ??

Im not 100% certain.... We're heading over to Perth at Xmas time for a holiday... But I think it might be early 2017 (Feb 2017) that I make the final move as I want to do two years in my current job before I head back....

wife has different plans and wants to move in about 37 seconds time.....

lets make ale sure we grab a beer when we are both out there..... Have you locked down when you plan on heading over ??

That'd be great. I'm moving before May 2016. Just need to sort my stuff out before then. Applying for jobs is my first step.

That'd be great. I'm moving before May 2016. Just need to sort my stuff out before then. Applying for jobs is my first step.

Good of luck with that...!! Lining up a job before you land was a lot easier a few years back.... I'm thinking I may just need to accept that I need to be on the ground first for that.... I wouldn't mind a few months to chill on a beach whilst I pick something up

We have also received the golden email today with our grants. We are over the moon and want to send a big shout out and massive thank you to the wonderful people on PIO, we couldn't have done this without you.

Quick question though, my husband's (main applicant) grant letter is addressed to our current address and my grant letter is addressed to our old address which we moved out of in March. I imagine this is just an oversight. Do you think I should advise them of the error? I'm not sure if it will matter or not. :confused: