189 Visa Lodged August 2015

Hey....im still awaiting to hear on allocation of a CO...do we get an email once a CO is appointed to handle a case...how is it..i have checked my immi acct as well as emails..nothing as yet...

I think you only know if you have a CO appointed if you get a query or request for more info.....

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys I thought I'd let you all know i received a direct grant today after front loading all documents and medicals excluding form 80. Im an onshore applicant and applied under registered nurse (critical care and emergency). Good luck to everyone else waiting

hey guys I thought I'd let you all know i received a direct grant today after front loading all documents and medicals excluding form 80. Im an onshore applicant and applied under registered nurse (critical care and emergency). Good luck to everyone else waiting

Congrats samc! Did you submit your application on 3rd August as well?

I got it :) Direct Grant. September 16th. Offshore. :) I'll add info to database when I go downstairs on my laptop.

Absolutely amazing news!!! Congratulations!! :) I lodged mine 2 days after you - we are waiting for our meds to be uploaded massive delay on them which I think will be the one thing that holds us up! Annoying! We might get a CO assigned in a couple days though :) Well done again - where in OZ are you off to?

Absolutely amazing news!!! Congratulations!! :) I lodged mine 2 days after you - we are waiting for our meds to be uploaded massive delay on them which I think will be the one thing that holds us up! Annoying! We might get a CO assigned in a couple days though :) Well done again - where in OZ are you off to?

I'm off to Perth. I'm soooooo excited. I have some great friends awaiting my return :) I'm travelling in early 2016. My entry date is before 24th July. Probably aiming for Feb or March.