Jeremy Corbyn, thoughts?

Harpodom

The mission to discredit Corbyn is in full swing. The man is anti-war, anti-bombing, anti-violence. How that can be twisted to make him pro IRA and pro terrorism is beyond me. You need to look beyond the obvious.

Totally predictable I'm afraid. There is little chance of democracy in a system that works how it does at present. Rather amazing how so few can lord it over the many though. That's real power.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that the article is alleging links between this plot and the Real IRA and Continuity IRA - but Gerry Adams and Sinn Fein are associated with the Provisional IRA. The RIRA and CIRA are tiny splinter groups who were opposed to the Peace Process.

Don't ruin it for that particular poster. He prefers to believe otherwise.

The mission to discredit Corbyn is in full swing. The man is anti-war, anti-bombing, anti-violence. How that can be twisted to make him pro IRA and pro terrorism is beyond me. You need to look beyond the obvious.

He seems to be discrediting himself without needing anyone else's help.

It was always the dream of the IRA to assassinate the Queen Mother because that would have caused the greatest amount of revulsion and horror in the British people.

Thank God they were never able to. Of course they were successful in murdering Mountbatten.

So is the establishment a genuine cause to go after in time of conflict? Surely you don't suggest civilians?

Totally predictable I'm afraid. There is little chance of democracy in a system that works how it does at present. Rather amazing how so few can lord it over the many though. That's real power.

Amazes me how many swallow it on face value though?? Honestly, I credit people with a bit too much common sense it seems??

He seems to be discrediting himself without needing anyone else's help.

Doing a pretty decent job. Marvellous considering the flak from the right wing media. The lies from government. The barbs full of hatred of the Toff establishment. The boots and all from lower middle class and working class wanna be's. A darn great effort. People continue to flock to sign up. Go Corbyn. Your country needs you.