buzzy--bee

Things to do on holiday in Perth in Springtime

Going to Perth for a couple of weeks in Spring for a holiday and visiting family in Mandurah and Cottisloe.

What would anyone recommend as days out etc?

We have 2 x 10 year old girls who love animals, so we were thinking Rottnest Island for the Quokkas.

What other things might be good for us as a family?

Thanks

BB

MELBOURNE SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - FURNISHED SELF-CONTAINED STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE -

walk to shops, beach and station. Ideal for new immigrants before you find a long-term rental. PM me for further details.

Caversham wildlife park/Whitman park ... the latter does birds of prey displays

Adventure world

Penguin Island

Rockingham wild encounters

Zoo

Armadale Reptile Park

Camel Farm

Maritime and Shipwreck museums in Fremantle

Scietch

AQWA and Great Escape at Hilarys

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Pop down to Mandurah to see the dolphins - The cut is one of the best spots and spring is one of the best times of year

The only thing to do in spring , is to dodge the bloody trillions of flies

IELTS 16/09/11 W 7.5, R 8.0, S 9.0, L 7.5. Vetassess paperwork 25/10/11,vetassess level 1 02/12/11, vetassess pract 25/2/12, passed 03/03/12, WA SS 19/03/12, WA SS granted 21/03/12, visa app lodged 30/03/12, Meds 29/05/12, VISA GRANTED 27/06/12, flights booked 25/01/13

You can paddle with the dolphins down at Bunbury when they come right into the bay in the mornings - they'd love that I'm sure =) Enjoy!!

24/7/15:IELTS.9/8/15:First Aid.1/9/15:Stage1 Skills Ass.3/12/15:Practical Skills Ass.3/12/15:EOI Submitted 189&190.10/12/15:190 Invite.17/12/15:Completed form for 190.7/1/16:189 Invite Received! Applied! Docs front loaded.16/1/16:Medicals.19/1/16:Form80 uploaded.19/2/16:VISA GRANTED!

Going to Perth for a couple of weeks in Spring for a holiday and visiting family in Mandurah and Cottisloe.

What would anyone recommend as days out etc?

We have 2 x 10 year old girls who love animals, so we were thinking Rottnest Island for the Quokkas.

What other things might be good for us as a family?

Thanks

BB

Something people rarely do is walk around Rottnest. It's about 15km, so not insignificant. Takes a leisurely 4 hours but it is pleasant. I used to walk it quite often when I lived there. (or riding is faster) Love Rottnest in spring before the crowds.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!