register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

mamoon86

South Australia - 80 points or higher Skill nomination

Hi,

Has any one applied in SA State Sponsorship with 80+ points for the Occupations in Supplementary Skill List???

Waiting for the experiences to be shared. Thanks.

Are you genuinely interested in living in SA,or are you just wanting a sponsorship to get into Australia?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Are you genuinely interested in living in SA,or are you just wanting a sponsorship to get into Australia?

I think all state-sponsored applicants are either genuinely interested in living in their sponsoring state or else looking for a way to get into Australia.

OP - I've seen some posts from people talking about 80 points but since (I think) this is a new option for sponsorship, it may be too soon to know how many are successful. I do know that it can be easy to over-estimate points, so I'd suggest you carefully check your calculations and perhaps invest in a consultation with a migration agent to make sure you haven't been ambitious with what you've included.

Well to be honest with you I don't have any specific places in mind to live as I have never been to Australia, as of now SA seems the only option to me with 80+ points

Again, be very careful you have that many points - it is an unusually high amount and if you over claim you face a rejection and a loss of the fee - an expensive mistake. It be worth contacting a good migration agent to check them for you.