South Australia - 80 points or higher Skill nomination

mamoon86

Are you genuinely interested in living in SA,or are you just wanting a sponsorship to get into Australia?

I think all state-sponsored applicants are either genuinely interested in living in their sponsoring state or else looking for a way to get into Australia.

OP - I've seen some posts from people talking about 80 points but since (I think) this is a new option for sponsorship, it may be too soon to know how many are successful. I do know that it can be easy to over-estimate points, so I'd suggest you carefully check your calculations and perhaps invest in a consultation with a migration agent to make sure you haven't been ambitious with what you've included.

Are you genuinely interested in living in SA,or are you just wanting a sponsorship to get into Australia?

Well to be honest with you I don't have any specific places in mind to live as I have never been to Australia, as of now SA seems the only option to me with 80+ points