register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Today Tonight

TV show looking for unhappy expats

Guest Today Tonight

Current affairs show Today Tonight is looking for British citizens who moved to Australia (namely Perth), but decided that the city or country wasn't for them and so moved back to the UK.

TT's Perth office would love to hear from you, if this applies to either you or someone you know.

We are also interested in hearing from you if you're still here, but want to move back.

Please contact Francine on 08 9344 0820 or 0418 957562 to discuss it further.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Francine

icon4.gif Please note: We're not after the 'whinging pom' angle here (a story which has been done to death already) - we're just interested in hearing people's stories about why they prefer their homeland to Perth/Australia. But of course, if you have complaints with the city- you're obviously more than welcome to voice them. icon4.gif

Guest kdal

Thanks for thinking of us here at PIO, sure you should get some replies although mostly people are happy in Perth (I think)

Anyway where is EARLSWOOD, he is in Perth and he is not a happy chappy there !!

When will the programme be showing etc..?

Good luck with your quest,

I was thinking that Earlswood could go on it ... but they don't want a whinging poms. You're probably right though Kdal - most of the folks on here who live in Perth do seem to be OK

Ali

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Im not in Perth and not unhappy with Oz but if you promise me a shopping spree at Primark,George and sports soccer,ill fly over to Ali's in Perth and lie like mad for the camera,lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Our spare room is free at the moment Cal you're welcome any time - I miss soccer sports too!!

Ali

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

ill bring you some socks back if they take me on ,lol!!!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...