Slowly getting there

Guest51810

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just spoke to Go Walkabout. I'm going with them, £137 for a years cover and £75 excess if I need to claim! They cover me for going on a one way flight and they give me the opportunity to extend my cover whilst I'm out there for a second year if I wanted to anyway :) yay

I'm not sure about insurance and how much you need? For the flight here? Definitely. For any holiday trips you might take whilst you are here, perhaps, definitely if you travel out of Australia, but whilst you are in OZ, any medical emergency and you will be treated as per agreement between UK and OZ?

I know I am UK citizen but I would not take out insurance for a year in the UK if I went back.

I've just spoke to Go Walkabout. I'm going with them, £137 for a years cover and £75 excess if I need to claim! They cover me for going on a one way flight and they give me the opportunity to extend my cover whilst I'm out there for a second year if I wanted to anyway :) yay

Ive got mine with insure and go and they cover for one ways and can extend too

Visa - done

flights - done

2 weeks accommodation and intro package - done

suitcase - done (thank god!)

pick seats - done

I still need to pick insurance now and buy a few more clothes and I think that's pretty much me done. Unless anybody else can think of other things that I might really need

More money than you think

The money side I've not even worried about!! I land Friday night and Saturday I'll be looking for a job at any farm anywhere! And I've just spent 3 years being a student so I can live off £100 a month[emoji85][emoji23] Stacey give walkabout a ring! My friend has just got insurance with them and she's got conditions and she hasn't got charged anymore x