Police check advice please!!!....

Nadz128

So if we upload both fingers crossed we'll be good

If I was a betting man I'd say yes you'll be fine. Don't forget that 1023 though as presumably the statement regarding the group of people involved would contradict the question about associations.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438018534.431826.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438018534.431826.jpg

I didn't realise a stat dec had to be witnessed..i just sent one re. criminal record with only my signature...They must have accepted it as just a statement then?!

Yes, most likely. They generally (I think) ask for a stat dec if there is a problem obtaining a PCC for a country (this was what I needed one for) or there is little or no information to corroborate a claim of good character.

The stat dec can be used as a tool to cancel a visa as it is, as the name suggests, a true declaration of something. It's pretty much the same as an oath that you'd say in a court of law, for example.

If it is subsequently found to be a false declaration then you could be prosecuted, fined or imprisoned, and the visa cancelled, and as such aren't to be taken lightly. In general they should only be provided to the department if they ask for one.

Two thefts...I just wrote what had happened with dates etc..'on 23rd june i.. bla bla..resulting in....' said a bit abt nil cautions convictions etc since that date..then said 'i declare this is true and correct as of' and put date then signed it. I don't know if that's right but that's what I did n there was no issues, got direct grant

• 3 years later...