and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

FlashP5sub175

Citizenship Timeline for years 2015-2016

1 minute ago, bma said:

Hi guys

Successfully passed the test in the beginning of July 2018. All quiet since then. Is this normal? Who do we call to inquire?

Thanks in advance!

strange!!! better to call and get the status. in many cases people called and status changed to approved within a week 🙂

Just now, the_new_citizen said:

strange!!! better to call and get the status. in many cases people called and status changed to approved within a week 🙂

Thank you!!! What number would you recommend calling? Just their general number? 1300 or something (I'd have to look it up). Thanks heaps!!

2 minutes ago, bma said:

Thank you!!! What number would you recommend calling? Just their general number? 1300 or something (I'd have to look it up). Thanks heaps!!

general number will be fine...you can call now...at this time of the day, load will be minimal and your call would be attended in 5-10 minutes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the_new_citizen said:

general number will be fine...you can call now...at this time of the day, load will be minimal and your call would be attended in 5-10 minutes.

Thanks!! Will do.

On 04/02/2019 at 18:39, Red Rose said:

That citizenship test seriously needs overhauling. I completed it today in about 90 seconds with 100% and you don’t even have four answers to choose from but THREE!

Is it made that easy so children can pass? 

please Dont worry abt Overhauling the test, just leave it like that ,Wouldn't bother anyone,  i m much worry about the overhauling timeline mate, 

5 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Edited by Nick11

Hi all, I applied on March, 2018. But status still received.  Processing time is so long now. 😞😞

4 hours ago, Tianna said:

Hi all, I applied on March, 2018. But status still received.  Processing time is so long now. 😞😞

Tianna most of the march 18 applicant received the test invite but the same time they say wait min 1 year to hear from us. I hope u get good news soon. Where did u apply from? Thanks 

Hi I am also from March 2018 and I haven’t  recivved the exam date yet

Hi everyone, I applied in March 2018 as well. No answer yet. I hope this month or next month just for the exam. 

Citizenship Application by Conferral Lodged Date: 19/03/2018, Application Status: Received, Method Apply Application: Online
Invitation Test Date: Waiting, Test Date: Waiting,  Approval: Waiting, Ceremony: Waiting, Sydney City Council

On 21/01/2019 at 17:09, Kikoo said:

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum, but I had applied for citizenship by conferral on 08/03/2018. 

Still the status is : Received

from Sydney City Office.

anyone from march last year got any test email  

Thanks

No mate same here just waiting for all citizenship processes to finish.

Citizenship Application by Conferral Lodged Date: 19/03/2018, Application Status: Received, Method Apply Application: Online
Invitation Test Date: Waiting, Test Date: Waiting,  Approval: Waiting, Ceremony: Waiting, Sydney City Council

Still waiting guys for March application if anything comes up will update you. 

Is anyone else seeing this when they log in?  I know it says Citizenship applications are not affected and as far as I know we have provided everything, I just wondered if this was a standard message?

Thanks

Screenshot_20190207-172015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Living the dream,  Sunshine Coast 

20 hours ago, Keshev said:

Tianna most of the march 18 applicant received the test invite but the same time they say wait min 1 year to hear from us. I hope u get good news soon. Where did u apply from? Thanks 

Keshev , I live in Brisbane, and applied online, submitted date: 15/3/2018. Most ppl I know submitted same time with me already got exam date. But I haven’t got anything yet. I also want to go overseas in the end of this year too, but I don’t know how long I still have to wait for. So confusing ☹️☹️

15 hours ago, ence said:

Hi everyone, I applied in March 2018 as well. No answer yet. I hope this month or next month just for the exam. 

Me either, hopefully we can have exam soon

7 hours ago, Tianna said:

Keshev , I live in Brisbane, and applied online, submitted date: 15/3/2018. Most ppl I know submitted same time with me already got exam date. But I haven’t got anything yet. I also want to go overseas in the end of this year too, but I don’t know how long I still have to wait for. So confusing ☹️☹️

we applied 3/1/18 brisbane and still waiting for a test date..... now over 13 months and nothing x

15 hours ago, Mrs Depp said:

Is anyone else seeing this when they log in?  I know it says Citizenship applications are not affected and as far as I know we have provided everything, I just wondered if this was a standard message?

I think it is same for everyone. You may safely ignore it

• Thanks 1

Losdged online Date: 25/10/2017

Test date :    5/10/2018

PASSED  SCORE 100%

Online Status  : RECEIVED

APPROVAL: WAITING

CEREMONY :  WAITING

WANNEROO COUNCIL/PERTH/WA

17 hours ago, shiveringpom said:

we applied 3/1/18 brisbane and still waiting for a test date..... now over 13 months and nothing x

Because processing time just get longer than longer, they extended it quite often. Nothings we can do now just wait ☹️☹️

I've applied on 16/3/2018 and test day 6/2/2019 .One of my friends -who lives in Brisbane- she passed the test on 29 Jan and same day she got her approval letter from Minister .Some people says take 6 months more or less for ceremony.

Good luck guys

On 09/02/2019 at 09:37, syd38 said:

same day she got her approval letter from Minister .

Thank you. Is the approval letter is sent on the same day or status is approved on the same day?

Edited by ArsalanAhmad

She got approval letter in a week or 2 weeks by mail but yes on the letter date of approval is same day as test date.

On 04/02/2019 at 12:26, Keshev said:

Hi guys does any one know how long citizenships application takes to approve after test. In the immi account it still says received 

timeline

applied 02/02/18 Melbourne 

test invitation 08/11/18

test date 31/01/19 passed(100%)

approval : waiting 

wyndham council Melbourne 

Hi guys just wanna update the timeline again to give you little bit if idea thanks

applied 02/02/18 online Melbourne

test invitation 08/11/18

test date 31/01/19

passed 100%

immi account status: Approval(09/02/19)

wyndham city council.

All the best to those who is been waiting long time. I know its frustrating and great test of patience hopefully it will happen soon now 🙏 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, syd38 said:

She got approval letter in a week or 2 weeks by mail but yes on the letter date of approval is same day as test date.

thank you syd38