Some of My Experience As a Teacher

RonPrice

Yes, indeed, we are all God's children, as starlight7's old prof used to say: the weird and the wonderful, the wise and the witty, the wicked and the worthless----and all those who post on the world-wide-web. I bid you all farewell and, before the court of 'Poms in Oz', I rest my case.-Ron Price, Tasmania

Yes, indeed, we are all God's children, as starlight7's old prof used to say: the weird and the wonderful, the wise and the witty, the wicked and the worthless----and all those who post on the world-wide-web. I bid you all farewell and, before the court of 'Poms in Oz', I rest my case.-Ron Price, Tasmania

Can you list the 8000+ sites please before you go............

Itll give Ali something to do for an hour or so as she removes all their links :wink:

Internet publishing is a whole new ball-game for those who take it seriously. My style is only one of the many ways that writers get readers. I am prepared to see my results as a certain form of self-delusion. All those who read my work read, of course, various portions of my work. It's not like readers of books and totalling-up book sales.

Believe me I am engaged in a publishing industry with short posts, medium sized posts, long posts and everything in-between.

PS I now have some 10 million words in cyberspace; this, of course, is a guesstimation since, after a certain amount of interchange and posting, adding it all up becomes somewhat irrelevant.

I can't help in thinking you'd be better getting out and mixing it in reality.

How Ron. I just thought I'd pick a random keyword since you are linked with so many. I googled "Ron Price comedy" to see what of your 10 million words fit this profile.

I got one result about Dante's Divine Comedy, (where the word "Comedy" gets 4 hits) which to be honest wasn't really what I was looking for.

Just letting you know in case you hit writers block sometime! There's a huge under-representation of comedy! [emoji4]

All the best to you [emoji106]

Edited by Suzukiscottie