189 Visa Lodged July 2015

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruddy nora...exactly. Although I suspect my husband may say something a little different if they reject us and he loses that money!

We are hoping to go to Brisbane as it seems to fit all our needs, so now we wait......and wait......and wait

The three months starts!

I've yet to submit my skills assessment. Being 21, there isn't any rush for moi!

Keep us updated :-)

Well I have pressed the button....quickest I have ever spent £4,000. Hopefully going to be worth it though!!!!

Anybody else pressed the button in July. Looking forward to seeing how we all get on....Australia here we come (hopefully). :arghh:

Hi there, that's fantastic news for you all.... We are also a family of 4 and wanting to move to Brisbane. EOI submitted on 7th May for a 189, so had been hoping for an invite on Monday in the first 2015 round in July but alas no....... Waiting now for August with everything crossed.

Hope your application goes smoothly from hereon. Look forward to reading the updates.

Hi there, that's fantastic news for you all.... We are also a family of 4 and wanting to move to Brisbane. EOI submitted on 7th May for a 189, so had been hoping for an invite on Monday in the first 2015 round in July but alas no....... Waiting now for August with everything crossed.

Hope your application goes smoothly from hereon. Look forward to reading the updates.

Hey,

Not lodged in July but thought I'd say Hi as we're also a family of 4 hoping to move to Brisbane 2016! Hoping for an August/Sept invite! Good luck to all July applicants!

Look forward to reading all progress!!

Not quite submitted yet but aiming to do so next week after receiving an invite on the 5th (189 Visa as a BA - 261111).

Family of three of us heading for Brisbane if all goes to plan.

Although I don't post often, I do read the forum posts often so good luck to everyone reading this, whatever your path is and wherever it takes you!

Hey,

Not lodged in July but thought I'd say Hi as we're also a family of 4 hoping to move to Brisbane 2016! Hoping for an August/Sept invite! Good luck to all July applicants!

Look forward to reading all progress!!

Hey shanners... We're also hoping now for August/September invite (although would rather it be the former). Where in Brisbane are you hoping to head? I have family north of the city towards Redcliffe. We're hoping to end up on the Sunshine Coast ourselves - Not sure exactly where yet, but we like Brightwater (Mountain Creek), Buderim and places in that vicinity.

I hope all goes well for you and you get the invite in next round or soon after.

Edited by RMT1980

@Hodgies2Oz thank you goodluck to you too :) we will probably staying here Melbourne since we are under state sponsorship we need to stay here :) and my kids school and our work is here as well , i may say for almost 4 years now in Melbourne i find it very nice, peaceful environment :) and accepted the crazy weather too lol :))

Edited by leah28

Hey shanners... We're also hoping now for August/September invite (although would rather it be the former). Where in Brisbane are you hoping to head? I have family north of the city towards Redcliffe. We're hoping to end up on the Sunshine Coast ourselves - Not sure exactly where yet, but we like Brightwater, Budderim and places in that vicinity.

I hope all goes well for you and you get the invite in next round or soon after.

Hey! How strange, we have family on Sunshine coast (caloundra) and this would be our preference but not sure about the job market there (for my husband) so thinking Brisbane might be more likely initially and yes, through research I've done, the Redcliffe/bayside is my preference! Good luck with it all, I hate all this waiting!

Edited by shanners

Well I have pressed the button....quickest I have ever spent £4,000. Hopefully going to be worth it though!!!!

Anybody else pressed the button in July. Looking forward to seeing how we all get on....Australia here we come (hopefully). :arghh:

Good luck to you.

I am a July 2015, too. Pressed the button 3rd July!

It's for 5 of us! To Melbourne, hopefully.

Quick question. Has anyone submitted an EOI on 60 points recently? I took my practical skills assessment today and although I don't get the results back for 2 weeks indications from examiner are that i flew through and that was the last part of the puzzle so will be submitting an EOI in the next few weeks through an agent. Just wondering what the waiting times are like for this point score as I know quite a few people were backed up due to occupation ceilings being met at the end of the 14/15 period.

Maybe i can join here , but we submitted ours June 27 for visa 190 :) its the waiting time now .. We are also a family of four, goodluck everyone , currently living here in Melbourne through 457 visa

Hi leah28,

Please, share some experience with VIC state nomination application process. how long did it take. did you apply for 457 visa holder pathway,etc.

I am also in Melbourne on 457 but made redundant three weeks ago...waiting for vetassess and am going to apply for VIC state nomination...not sure what my chances are there..any advice?

thanks.

Best of luck to everyone with visa applications!!!