190 EOI submitted in NSW with 55+5(state nomination)=60 points. Waiting to receive invitation

bornil20

If u had read correctly the EOI, was submitted 2015. Things change all the time. Just trying to say it could take a while to hear anything. Now got visa!! Theres always somebody who will trample on other peoples dreams.!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I did read it correctly.

I'm definitely not trampling on anyones dreams, the exact opposite infact.

Dolly4u5 was disappointed you had to wait 12 months with 70+5 and they only have 55+5. All I was saying was that your long wait was because your occupation wasn't on the list when you lodged your EOI.

I would have thought that would have raised Dollys hopes as there was an explanation for your long wait ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. Everybody's length of wait will be different. That was how long it took, just our experience. Not getting any body's hopes up, just saying that it may take a little while long than anticipated. Like stated earlier things change all the time. A job not on the list now could appear months down the line.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI,

Can you please update what was the actual time line for your SS application process?

Regards

Harpal

Here is my timeline,

I am in the same boat.

Skilled - Subclass 190 | Developer Programmer - 261312

14/02/2015 - ACS App. Submitted

19/02/2015 - ACS +ve Outcome

01/05/2015 - IELTS Results (L-6, R-7, W-6.5, S-6 | Overall - 6.5)

08/05/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

Next Steps (Hope)

XX/XX/2015 - NSW Invite | :crutch:

XX/XX/2016 - Application for NSW nomination submitted |

XX/XX/2016 - SkillSelect Invitation to apply for 190 visa |

XX/XX/2016 - 190 visa application to DIBP |

XX/XX/2016 - PCC | Health | Documents uploaded |

XX/XX/2016 - Case officer assigned

XX/XX/2016 - Visa Grant |

• 2 weeks later...
Hi every one ,

I am Business analyst , I have got my ACS assessment positive yesterday and employment after April 2008 is considered, I have 6.5 IELTS band over all with (L-6, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-6.5 | Overall - 6.5), i have 55+5(state nomination)=60 points. Please let me know if i am eligible to apply for EIO and which state to apply -

Thanks in advance

Regards - Faisal

hi fshamim

did you get eoi from NSW?

Hi, we submitted an EOI on Monday occupation Joiner 331213 with 55 + 5 points just wondering if anyone has submitted same and how long can be till receive an invitation, my OH didn't do the English test but has 55points plus the 5Points for state nomination, his trade is on the priority skilled list also.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

hi guys,

I was searching around to find out how long should I wait to get invited by NSW, like most of you :D but interestingly see that in this thread all just ask and no one put their info about when they getting invited!

I've applied 05/05/2016 with IELTS 7 (L:7, R:7.5, S:7, W:6) for visa 190 with 55+5 point. my occuption (263111) is listed as required in NSW.

All you lucky guys who now have VISA, please let us know too ;)

hi guys,

I was searching around to find out how long should I wait to get invited by NSW, like most of you :D but interestingly see that in this thread all just ask and no one put their info about when they getting invited!

I've applied 05/05/2016 with IELTS 7 (L:7, R:7.5, S:7, W:6) for visa 190 with 55+5 point. my occuption (263111) is listed as required in NSW.

All you lucky guys who now have VISA, please let us know too ;)

Hi, we got our invitation in a week and a half! So pleased were on the last stage now just waiting on police certificates which should be this week been a long process but to finally be here feels amazing

Hi, we got our invitation in a week and a half! So pleased were on the last stage now just waiting on police certificates which should be this week been a long process but to finally be here feels amazing

How many points did you have?

Congrats!

B

Hi Guys, I got my NSW Invitation 10 days after submitting the EOI. Applied the same day and got it approved 15 days later!

I'm going in as a sheet metal worker with 55+5. I got R90-L90-S90-W84 on PTE-A, equivalent to 9s and 8.5 on IELTS.

I checked the occupation ceilings and sheet metal worker has a cap of 1000 with only 3 successful so far so wondering if that speeded it up for me, as I got assigned a case worker on the main application after 2 weeks as well! Unfortunately its been delayed by a Vietnamese police clearance that we may or may not need (wife spent 350 days in vietnam!) Our friend got theirs in 3 days from the police in Hanoi, but when they submitted the documents for us they got told to come back and get it in 3 weeks!

Edited by Zippy

WOW, Lucky you.I think your point was very good...with my point (55+5) I have to wait at least 1 year I think :|

Hi Guys, I got my NSW Invitation 10 days after submitting the EOI. Applied the same day and got it approved 15 days later!

I'm going in as a sheet metal worker with 55+5. I got R90-L90-S90-W84 on PTE-A, equivalent to 9s and 8.5 on IELTS.

I checked the occupation ceilings and sheet metal worker has a cap of 1000 with only 3 successful so far so wondering if that speeded it up for me, as I got assigned a case worker on the main application after 2 weeks as well! Unfortunately its been delayed by a Vietnamese police clearance that we may or may not need (wife spent 350 days in vietnam!) Our friend got theirs in 3 days from the police in Hanoi, but when they submitted the documents for us they got told to come back and get it in 3 weeks!

I'm sure a high score in English Certificate has a impressive effect on selection process, yours was PERFECT.

As I have on my on for immigration, would you guys check it out ... my EOI status

Should I do anything else or just wating for an invitation?

Capture.jpg

I'm sure a high score in English Certificate has a impressive effect on selection process, yours was PERFECT.

As I have on my on for immigration, would you guys check it out ... my EOI status

Should I do anything else or just wating for an invitation?

Capture.jpg

Thats a really long wait! I'm not sure what you can do other than wait to be honest. In NSW they pick equally pointed candidates of the same trade by English score over work experience, so if you're in a heavily applied for trade then they'll go for the highest english test scorer, but it could be any number of reasons for the delay such as the trade group hitting the occupation ceiling at state or national level or just a random delay in processing of that trade, its impossible to say. If you did want to give yourself an edge you could try PTE-A to get a higher english score, for a native english speaker who's computer savvy it seems to be easier to achieve the higher results then IELTS, but it'll cost about £200, lots of revision time and has a good chance of doing nothing so not really sure that I'd recommend doing it, although it would also boost your points by 10 as well. Links below have look around the occupation ceilings.

http://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/skilled-nominated-migration-190/selecting-applicants

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect - click on occupation ceilings tab, but these are national ceilings not state

• 1 month later...
Dear folks,

I have submitted my EOI on 5th June,2015 for 190 visa in NSW with 55 points and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points.

My profile is given below.

IELTS Score: 6.5 (L-6,R-6,W-6.5,S-6.5)

Does anybody here have an idea how long it takes to get invite? anybody has similar profile like me and got invitation recently?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Dear Have you got Invitation and if yes how much it take time and in which stage are you now?