Etihad

Guest51810

Well that's kinda how I was thinking.. Its a bit of a gamble wether November to june/july would be enough or wether i'll really love it and maybe want to even stay 2 years. I guess i'll have a think about it today. It's just the fact that its sometimes so expensive to get a one way from australia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone was saying Qatar aren't that great anymore. They seem to have some good prices coming back from Australia though. When I was looking at a one way from UK to Singapore for my stopover Qatar were doing Edinburgh to Singapore for £300.

The main reason I'm looking at Etihad is they have a 9 month return on offer for £720 at the moment and i'm trying to decide wether to take it

I flew well over 100 times with Qatar airways and was always happy and the airport should be nice as its new, I know what it was supposed to look like as I worked on the contract as a driller and as I was a manager we had to look through all of their plans. This was in 2007 however so things may have changed. They are a 5 star airline though.

If you can get the ticket you want with etihad then go for it, they are just as good, those new A380's are amazing also. Don't make the mistake I did though, they used to have sleep pods in Abu Dhabi and I looked on the website and they said the still had them, had a 13 hour stop over and we couldn't find them anywhere, me and the Mrs got 1 hour on the departures lounge floor lol.

• 3 weeks later...
I've done Etihad, Cathay Pacific and most recently Malaysian. Etihad wins hands down so far.

People have different considerations. Some want the absolute cheapest flight, and don't care if this means a LONGER flight because of waiting time in an Asian or Middle Eastern hub.

Some people want to get to their destination ASAP and will pay more for it.

Some people want a stopover to break the journey with a few nights somewhere en route.

Some people - me! - Hate flying so are willing to stump up for business class.