July 2015 - EOI Invitation round

Pommie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Accountant. Our numbers have been halved this year, so it may take a few rounds to come through.... I may re-take IELTS to get 70 points if it look alike 60 pointers are always going to get bumped from more 65+ applicants

I would say PTE is much fairer and not as difficult. My husband is english but not particularly good at english when it comes to writing/spelling etc. There is no way he would have got a decent score with ielts but with PTE he has superior english and got us the extra points we wanted. Results back in less than one day as well!!!

I would say PTE is much fairer and not as difficult. My husband is english but not particularly good at english when it comes to writing/spelling etc. There is no way he would have got a decent score with ielts but with PTE he has superior english and got us the extra points we wanted. Results back in less than one day as well!!!

Interesting.... I will look into it.... thanks....

Hi all,

Well done to those with invites today! Exciting times! I wonder if someone could answer my question..... I have just submitted my EOI today. We have 65 points, is there still a possibility of an invitation before the next round? I drop 5 points next Sunday due to my age and although I'm still in the running with 60 points it would be nice to get an invite with 65 (and I'm very impatient lol). We are applying for a 189 under Early Childhood Teacher x

Hi all,

Well done to those with invites today! Exciting times! I wonder if someone could answer my question..... I have just submitted my EOI today. We have 65 points, is there still a possibility of an invitation before the next round? I drop 5 points next Sunday due to my age and although I'm still in the running with 60 points it would be nice to get an invite with 65 (and I'm very impatient lol). We are applying for a 189 under Early Childhood Teacher x

Hi Selina

With a 189 Visa, the invitations only happen once a month, so there will be no chance with this visa. The good news is that as a teacher, you should have no problem getting an invite with 60 points next month....:wink:

We only submitted ours on the 24th June with 60 points, so it would be an absolute miracle if we got an invite BUT.........When you wish upon a star......

The only favourable thing we have on our side is that it is "Electronics Trade Worker" which isn't a popular one.

We wont know until tomorrow as it is through an agent so even though I know there isn't much chance I'm still bloody wishing upon a star!!

Good luck to everyone who has been waiting a long time x x

Hi,

I have submitted EOI on 11th June under 2211 code (accountant) with 65 points for 189 visa category. I haven't got any invitation yet. what's your valuable thoughts for this?Many Thanks

Edited by CaptainC

All my agent told me is that I've been invited. However, we spoke for like 2 seconds and then she told that they're very very very busy processing South Australia visa payments or something of that sort(maybe today is the due date for the same?) so I don't have an official confirmation yet.

All my agent told me is that I've been invited. However, we spoke for like 2 seconds and then she told that they're very very very busy processing South Australia visa payments or something of that sort(maybe today is the due date for the same?) so I don't have an official confirmation yet.

I was told by my agent that they usually receive the invitation at night. However, its a little unusual as he hasn't receive any as of now.

Hi..I have submitted my EOI (with 60 points) on 9/6/2015.. got visa invite for 190 (NSW). its valid for 2 months. we are waiting for SOL for 189 as well...Can anyone suggest if we have got an invite for 190 already will it stop our application from receiving invite for 189???

Hi..I have submitted my EOI (with 60 points) on 9/6/2015.. got visa invite for 190 (NSW). its valid for 2 months. we are waiting for SOL for 189 as well...Can anyone suggest if we have got an invite for 190 already will it stop our application from receiving invite for 189???

I have no idea too. I still have not received mine yet.

Hi Kavya,

As far as I know you can't get two invitation for 1 eoi. You can fill seperate eoi for 189 visa. My case is similar to you and i have filled seperate eoi. Just wondering if anyone get the invitation for 189 visa yet for 6 july 2015 round?