Perth or Brisbane? carpenter jobs

lamchop

Was looking at relocating to perth or brisbane as we have been living in adelaide for 4 years since moving over here. work is flat here. Seems to be more jobs on offer when i look at seek etc...

How is the building trade there?

I have visited perth once 6 years ago and was the place we wanted to migrate to but south Australia was where we managed to get state sponsorship for so stayed here. its nice enough in Adelaide but work situation is not great for carpenters. Been to Brisbane a few times too but not looked at work there. I realise the east coast has much more population and perhaps more to offer but really like western Australia lots too. its a tough call. we have bought a house here but thinking of renting it out and going for a change. we are a family of 3 with a new born baby to consider too.

any info will be appreciated

thanks

Rich.

Thanks

Rich.

My husband has set up as a handyman since we moved here (brisbane) this year. He has managed to find work everyday, there seems to be alot of carpentry work available. We chose Brisbane over Perth partly due to more work opportunities here and also didn't want to be so isolated. Do love Perth though, but very happy here in Brisbane.