You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

TheBrammies

Dont Read This Post

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You Couldn't Help Yourselve Could You ............................................................................:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lmao

Living the Dream in Baldivis

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

i fell for it:goofy:

the hutchies

visa granted 0ct 06....visa runs out oct 2011 yikes:frown:

So did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

27.01.08 Made decision to move to oz, 10.04.08 Appointed Agent, 27.11.08 ACS application sent, 28.02.09 Passed ACS, 11.03.09 Visa applied for - 175/CSL-IT, 27.08.09 Case Officer, 25.09.09 - VISA APPROVED, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Typical Man UTD nothing better to do............................you should be worrying..............Moscow will be a very Blue Day!

14-03-08 Operation Get Down Researched 23-03-08 Appointed Agent 06-05-08 TRA Application Sent 23-05-08 TRA Passed

04-06-08 Online Visa Application Submitted

Guest Karen K

I am just a nosey bag LOL xx

Guest jogrant3232
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You Couldn't Help Yourselve Could You ............................................................................:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lmao

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Guest leanneandmark

I didn't fall for it!!!!!!! So Ner!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Guest cantwait

We are such a disobedient lot!!

:cute:

Guest colin&miche

Felt like i was a kid again, i got told "dont" and i had to "do" :biglaugh:

michell

that made me smile! nosey to the last lol.

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

nobody, but nobody ever tells me not to do something

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

OK, OK, so I fell for it

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh:

Guest MariAndyok

Hey Brammie,

you are on a high from winning the Premiership, don't blame you. :Randy-git:(Man U on top)

I knew Utd would be champions just like I knew that you were having a laugh with this post.

P.S. I hope you, Gail and family are all well.

The only reason i'd be happy to see Chelsea win would be for Avram Grant :goofy:This smiley looks a bit like him.

YOUR SOOOO FUNNY NEIL .... NOT :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest mandisfam

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Made me laugh......god you must be bored........

Mandisfam

Guest Rickard Family

:biglaugh: Oh my god!!! i fell for it too, i hovered the mouse over it just incase it was a negative post(keeping my rose tinted glasses on) and just showed dots!! i just had to be nosey and have a look:err:. at least we all owned up, post compared to views..who's not coming clean:biglaugh: some people can't handle being caught out...LOL.

Lou

I couldn't resist either HA HA!!!!!!

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

I just had to take a peek !!!

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Guest taffy 62

Awww come on if some one tells you not to do something you just gotta do it :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Great to have a bit of fun on here:biglaugh:

lmao

I am just nosey but as a nurse you have to find out lots of information that people are not always prepared to initially give :jiggy:

268 views and counting silly i know but im bored and thought this board could do with a little laugh

Living the Dream in Baldivis

Guest Rickard Family
268 views and counting silly i know but im bored and thought this board could do with a little laugh

:biglaugh: OMG i dont know who's worse you for writing it LOL or me for keep checking who else has been caught out LOL:biglaugh: i'm off to do some house work Clint won't believe i've been sat here all morning:wacko: checking this one:biglaugh:. Lou.

Guest BaldockGrays

Just like touching to check when you see "don't touch wet paint" signs.............................

Guest traybears

AND ME TOO!