Dont Read This Post

TheBrammies

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You Couldn't Help Yourselve Could You ............................................................................:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lmao

Guest jogrant3232
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You Couldn't Help Yourselve Could You ............................................................................:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lmao

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Guest colin&miche

Felt like i was a kid again, i got told "dont" and i had to "do" :biglaugh:

michell

Guest MariAndyok

Hey Brammie,

you are on a high from winning the Premiership, don't blame you. :Randy-git:(Man U on top)

I knew Utd would be champions just like I knew that you were having a laugh with this post.

P.S. I hope you, Gail and family are all well.

The only reason i'd be happy to see Chelsea win would be for Avram Grant :goofy:This smiley looks a bit like him.

Guest mandisfam

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Made me laugh......god you must be bored........

Mandisfam

Guest Rickard Family

:biglaugh: Oh my god!!! i fell for it too, i hovered the mouse over it just incase it was a negative post(keeping my rose tinted glasses on) and just showed dots!! i just had to be nosey and have a look:err:. at least we all owned up, post compared to views..who's not coming clean:biglaugh: some people can't handle being caught out...LOL.

Lou

Guest taffy 62

Awww come on if some one tells you not to do something you just gotta do it :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Great to have a bit of fun on here:biglaugh:

lmao

I am just nosey but as a nurse you have to find out lots of information that people are not always prepared to initially give :jiggy:

Guest Rickard Family
268 views and counting silly i know but im bored and thought this board could do with a little laugh

:biglaugh: OMG i dont know who's worse you for writing it LOL or me for keep checking who else has been caught out LOL:biglaugh: i'm off to do some house work Clint won't believe i've been sat here all morning:wacko: checking this one:biglaugh:. Lou.

Guest BaldockGrays

Just like touching to check when you see "don't touch wet paint" signs.............................

Archived