Backpack or suitcase?

Guest51810

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of buying the hard trip one, do you girls think go for the medium one you have or large?as I have seen yours have arrived now. I had a hard case a few years ago and the first time I used it it cracked although I have heard from others that their hard cases are great and I suppose if it cracks I can claim on insurance x

Don't worry I've changed my mind so many times haha. Here it is inside. I've barely got anything to pack anyway, I'll be like a little scruff

Stacey I bought this same suitcase at the beginning of the year for my trip from Oz to UK and I absolutely love it!. It was only half full on my way over to UK but weighed 10 kilos more when I travelled back two months later, and it was just as easy to wheel around. The only thing I would recommend is that you pack shoes or any heavy items towards the side where the wheels are. If the heavy items are at the handle side, the case can become a little unsteady when wheeling over rutted or uneven ground. I got the bright red one and it was a delight to spot easily on the luggage gondaler each time I arrived somewhere. It was certainly worth the extra money and is the best suitcase I have ever had.

Edited by Rossmoyne
Can't spell!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack the thread - had a look through and decided to go with this:- http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9139408.htm (sorry if I'm not meant to post link! Thought it wasn't bad for half price!

Thought I'd better go for something light to maximise the amount of Kg's I can fit in! Already had a change of heart though and I'll take what I currently wear and accumulate the rest as I go!