Selling the House

Guest Aldo

Guest Aldo

I've just put the house on the market and the agent has suggested an open house and of course we agreed. So know all i need to know is WTF is an open house?

Guest adey

you've changed your photo! or has the man in the box got onto the ship already!!!

an open house is when you disappear for about 45 mins and the real estate agent stands in the house and literally lets anybody passing in to see if they want to buy it

I've just put the house on the market and the agent has suggested an open house and of course we agreed. So know all i need to know is WTF is an open house?

Daft question and ou may already have answered it somewhere else but are you going back too the Uk , Europe or somewhere else. Dare I ask why? :v_SPIN:

Basically aldo anyone and their dog can come in for a butchers but the agents normally take a name and contact details whilst giving them the hard sell.Open houses are proving very popular and worthwhile now adays,good luck,am i right in thinking your in a secure complex? someone asked me the other day about buying in one .

Cal x

Guest Aldo
Daft question and ou may already have answered it somewhere else but are you going back too the Uk , Europe or somewhere else. Dare I ask why? :v_SPIN:

I'm going back to England for a while then back to Marbella Spain. The reasons are numerous and i'm a bit to tired to go into it now but i will another time.

Guest jogrant3232

I can not work the picture out Aldo, but goodluck with th open house...Is it chickens in a tub?

Guest Aldo

Well the open house was a bit of a let down. The snobs at the body corperate wouldnt allow the estate agents to put signs up and most of the people that turned up where bl00dy neighbors (nosey btards couldnt be ar5ed to say hello since we have been here!). One bloke said he was interested in it as an investment then my misses who was speaking is wife upstairs was told they had no intention of buying anything.:arghh:

Guest Aldo
Basically aldo anyone and their dog can come in for a butchers but the agents normally take a name and contact details whilst giving them the hard sell.Open houses are proving very popular and worthwhile now adays,good luck,am i right in thinking your in a secure complex? someone asked me the other day about buying in one .

Cal x

yes it has 24 hr security the real estate listing is here RESORT STYLE LIVING - LJ Hooker

I must admit it is very well kept and the facilities are great. I just dont like all the polotics of the body corp thing. I miss walking down the road and seeing the odd cortina engine in the front garden and i cant wait to get a pair of stone horses heads on the front gate and i dont think they would take too kindly to it here. ;)

Guest mandy1

Hi Aldo

I just knew you'd have fun on your open house day! I can't believe your nosey neighbours came to view (some folk have no morals!) Hope you manage to sell soon.as it sounds like you need to get back to Blighty as soon as!

Mandy x

Neighbours usually go to open houses. Some to stickybeak, others to see if it is camparable to theirs. This , when they find out what it sells for, gives them an idea of how much they'd get for their property. Better valuation than listening to agents.

Archived