bridge visa A (waiting for 820 partner visa)

144millerdebrak

I've been looking into studying whilst I wait for my partner visa to come through.

just curious to know if I would be classed as a international student or not? and if not when will I no longer be an international student after the temp partner visa? or after the 801 full partner visa?

Its really expensive for an international student, but I don't want to sit around and wait.

also I was wondering how long it took everyone to fully upload all their proof/ documents and get their medical and police checks done?

TIA

I've been looking into studying whilst I wait for my partner visa to come through.

just curious to know if I would be classed as a international student or not? and if not when will I no longer be an international student after the temp partner visa? or after the 801 full partner visa?

Its really expensive for an international student, but I don't want to sit around and wait.

also I was wondering how long it took everyone to fully upload all their proof/ documents and get their medical and police checks done?

TIA

Takes about half an hour to upload everything, don't do your police checks or medicals until they are requested.