Six weeks back - my impressions (warning, whinge)

Marisawright

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But legally and technically we are the outskirts of Perth Metro, so not misleading at all. 45 Minutes Drive, how far do you get driving 45 minutes out of London?

The same distance as you do in Sydney and Melbourne.....and have you seen the freeway going south at rush hour... must take 1.5 hours to drive your 45 minute trip

The same distance as you do in Sydney and Melbourne.....and have you seen the freeway going south at rush hour... must take 1.5 hours to drive your 45 minute trip

No because we chose to live here, we can afford for me not to work, no rush hour ever! Living the dream mate, living the dream :wink: P.S. I live in Perth not Sydney or Melbourne .

Edited by Que Sera, Sera

Of course each to their own. I'd possibly go more Bunbury (and have thought about it) if going in that direction.

Bunbury is lovely, we actually were looking at blocks down that way a few weeks back. It's proximity to the south west especially. My OH has distant relatives living at Boyanup, lovely place.

Must compare everything from UK and Oz in a negative manner...

I'm sick of these long Sandy beaches in QLD, can't find a superior pebble beach like back in Brighton anywhere:realmad: . Also, can you believe the waiting times at the local fish and chipper? Making it to order instead of serving up yesterdays in a few seconds.:cry:

Must compare everything from UK and Oz in a negative manner...

I'm sick of these long Sandy beaches in QLD, can't find a superior pebble beach like back in Brighton anywhere:realmad: . Also, can you believe the waiting times at the local fish and chipper? Making it to order instead of serving up yesterdays in a few seconds.:cry:

just remember to dodge the tumble weed

I'm just joking with you paul but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to think of one thing. Even when I was seriously fed up and blamed my surroundings for it I could always think of at least one positive

i quite like burger rings , blue sky's are nice (don't like the heat now ) , grilled(a burger chain) burgers are just fab, like boost drinks, and the last thing and most important is i thank Australia for showing me what a fantastic city/country i come from, it was right under my nose but was too blind to see it .

i quite like burger rings , blue sky's are nice (don't like the heat now ) , grilled(a burger chain) burgers are just fab, like boost drinks, and the last thing and most important is i thank Australia for showing me what a fantastic city/country i come from, it was right under my nose but was too blind to see it .

:)

Amen to that!