189 Visa Lodged June 2015

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lodged 26th june and CO allocations on the 18th of August, asked form 80 and medical, submitted on 26th of August, emailed the CO about completing the requested docs and medical, they send us electronic response , its been 2 weeks now and nothing heard from them :( we called gsm adelaide yesterday and she said that they will be in contact once they check on the requested docs, July applicants are receiving their grants now and we still waiting, still on sleepless nights, hopefully we receive our grant this week.

Hi Leah, could you give me the number you contacted GSM Adelaide on please?

<p>

Yes I lodged in June, sent in requested docs in aug weeks ago and haven't heard anything for per 3 weeks! Every email I jump! Feel like it is never going to happen!!
have you tried calling them? Because they are not really responding on email at all thats what i experienced, if you have the CO and you passed their requested docs theres no harm in calling them just to know your status because it is really overwhelming , i know how you feel, same here </p> Edited by leah28

Hi Leah, did calling make any difference to the speed they are processing you're visa though? When I called a very unhelpful lady said it says it is pending- :/ after being on hold for an hour!!!!

that was im hoping but the lady just told my hubby that once they check on the docs we submitted they will be in contact with us through email, shes trying to open our application but for some reason the computer in front of her got some trouble opening our account, but anyway we still hoping that we will be hearing from them the soonest

My visa was granted this afternoon!!!! Soooo happy! They're coming guys hold onto your horses :)

Congratulations! You must be over the moon!!

when are you planning on heading out?

We have just submitted our police certs, agent is saying it is taking around 3 weeks for approval checks on submitted docs to being granted a visa. Don't know if I can wait 3 weeks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I was contacted by CO on Aug 19th requesting my medical, extra info for de facto partner before requesting their medical. I clicked the 'submit complete' button on 3rd Sept as my medical had been sent off by then, but I've still not heard anything.

I've sent 2 e-mails, one on the 20th stated that I had uploaded extra documents for relationship evidence as I was hoping they would request partners medical whilst waiting for mine once they had suitale relationship evidence, but no such luck frown.gif

Is it worth phoning that number that's floating around? I applied on 26th June and scored 70 points so was hoping for a faster turn around. I envisaged getting the visa this week, as I need to hand in notice at my place of work in October if I am to leave in December. Hhhhmm.. worried.

What is the chance that my case has been pulled out for external checks? I'm from the UK and so is my partner, so we are not from high risk countries. Would I have already been told that we had been pulled for external checks before asking for my medical, as they have 12 month dates on them?

Thanks in advance!

Guys,

I was contacted by CO on Aug 19th requesting my medical, extra info for de facto partner before requesting their medical. I clicked the 'submit complete' button on 3rd Sept as my medical had been sent off by then, but I've still not heard anything.

I've sent 2 e-mails, one on the 20th stated that I had uploaded extra documents for relationship evidence as I was hoping they would request partners medical whilst waiting for mine once they had suitale relationship evidence, but no such luck frown.gif

Is it worth phoning that number that's floating around? I applied on 26th June and scored 70 points so was hoping for a faster turn around. I envisaged getting the visa this week, as I need to hand in notice at my place of work in October if I am to leave in December. Hhhhmm.. worried.

What is the chance that my case has been pulled out for external checks? I'm from the UK and so is my partner, so we are not from high risk countries. Would I have already been told that we had been pulled for external checks before asking for my medical, as they have 12 month dates on them?

Thanks in advance!

I've PM'd you.