Weather in Melbourne - This Week

North to South

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! We're planning a 2 week trip to melbourne in March - any idea what the weather is usually like? I wanna plan clothes! i know rain is unpredictable, we we'll definitely bring umbrellas, but other than that, dresses or shorts? light sweatshirt or thicker jacket? capris or jeans? open footwear or closed? hats or sunnies? Input welcome!!!! :)

Hello! We're planning a 2 week trip to melbourne in March - any idea what the weather is usually like? I wanna plan clothes! i know rain is unpredictable, we we'll definitely bring umbrellas, but other than that, dresses or shorts? light sweatshirt or thicker jacket? capris or jeans? open footwear or closed? hats or sunnies? Input welcome!!!! :)

Average daily maximum in March is 24 degrees. But that doesn't tell you much. The maximum temperature might be 34 degrees on one day and 17 degrees the next (no exaggeration it does change that quickly). Those are the maximums - it does get cooler at night (average minimum in March is 13 degrees but again that's just the average and it will fluctuate).