ACS letter validity period

Tsoglog Busgui

What is the date of the skills assessment? Assessments are only valid for a period of three years from the date of issue, unless a shorter validity period is specified on the assessment and must still be valid at the time of invitation. If you submit an EOI one month before your skills assessment expires and it takes longer than a month to get an invitation, you won't be able to lodge an application.

What is the date of the skills assessment? Assessments are only valid for a period of three years from the date of issue, unless a shorter validity period is specified on the assessment and must still be valid at the time of invitation. If you submit an EOI one month before your skills assessment expires and it takes longer than a month to get an invitation, you won't be able to lodge an application.

Thank you , Okay, so as long as the lts valid at the time of invitation, I hope i will get it,

I got it on the 3 July 2013. It says its valid for 2 years.

Also, Im claiming 5 points for Australian work experience, It seems ACS also assesses it as well, which I need to submit soon,

When ACS assess the work experience, would my skill assessment duration extends also? Or do I have to make separate application again ( another 500$)

Thnaks a lot Ozmaniac

Thank you , Okay, so as long as the lts valid at the time of invitation, I hope i will get it,

I got it on the 3 July 2013. It says its valid for 2 years.

Also, Im claiming 5 points for Australian work experience, It seems ACS also assesses it as well, which I need to submit soon,

When ACS assess the work experience, would my skill assessment duration extends also? Or do I have to make separate application again ( another 500$)

Thnaks a lot Ozmaniac

Sorry, I'm not sure of the answer to the highlighted questions but I thought you had only 60 days from the original application to apply for a review of additional experience etc. If your assessment is nearly 2 years old, my understanding is that you will need to apply for a new $500 assessment including the new experience and that will be issued with a new date. I may however be wrong - all I know is what I read on the ACS site and you have access to exactly the same information.

Not sure if this answers your question, but I've read posts from migration agents saying that if you provide evidence that you've continued in the same occupation since the skills assessment was issued, you can claim points for the additional work experience. If this is new experience (new employment), you'd need to get a new skills assessment.