WASMOL Occupation under Schedule 2 (For Offshore candiate)

mahfuzul80

Hi All,

I am seeking your kind suggestion regarding WASMOL Occupation List. My occupation is under Schedule 2 which means that I need to submit 1 year full time contract to WA State Govt.

I am applying from outside Australia and was wondering anybody has any idea regarding the followings -

1. If I invited from WA, should I submit the said job contract within the 28 days timeframe?

2. Is this mandatory to have job contact for WA State nomination finally?

3. Any chance approving state nomination without job offer?

4. Any advice who were successful securing WASMOL Schedule 2 nomination outside Australia.

Thanks in advance for your kind suggestion in this regard.

Your questions can be answered in one answer.

If if your occupation is schedule 2 you MUST have a contract for a job that is valid for at least 12 months. There is no way round this

Thanks! I understand. But does it mean that I need to show the job contract withtin the 28 days timeline?

Please suggest.

Thanks! I understand. But does it mean that I need to show the job contract withtin the 28 days timeline?

Please suggest.

What 28 days? If you have a job contract, why wouldn't you submit it straight away. If you don't have a job contract, you can't apply. Your question doesn't make sense..

I think the OP is referring to the 28 days they have to submit their state nomination application after being contacted by WA (who would have reviewed the EOI). You would need to provide evidence of your job contract with the nomination application otherwise they will reject it.